**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Short dash back

Using Crossbones in AQ against juggs. I dashed back to evade his special 1 and it still hit me. wth

Comments

• Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    clearly you just mistimed, if you dont time it well it will hit you. there is no bug here, i fight juggs all day
  • Options
    JoeblowJoeblow Posts: 21
    About 10x today I’ve made an attempt to evade both a sp1 & 2 during a fight. Champs are not responding, they just freeze until the specials over. I thought this was fixed but it’s not happened until today??
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    Juggernaut's L1 is not instantaneous. When you are further from him, you will realise it is like a slow shockwave coming towards you, like Magneto's specials. It's much better to try and doge his L1 when you are right beside him or when you know one dash back will leap you out of the L1's range. Otherwise, you gotta experiment with him and try and get the timing right.
  • Options
    Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    New update out for some fixes.
  • Options
    RentonXDRentonXD Posts: 132
    Yea timings are today really ****. Got also much more hits, parry didn’t worked well and couldn’t dash back 2 times to evade some specials. -.-
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's a real thing that Kabam continues to ignore. Perfect example is voodoo vs. cable. Voodoo cannot dash back and avoid cable's heavy, u need a double dash back. go duel one. As for jugs his heavy also sometimes requires a double dash back too. May as well always.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    But the AI dashing is a rocket, longer and faster.
  • Options
    BuzzBeeBuzzBee Posts: 71
    Dr. Voodoo has the shortest dash back it's not even funny.