**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gamma crystals

Should Kabam add Gamma crystals to by with Gamma radiation ? I think it would be nice as this month is all about Gamma radiation. Also if so then what should the crystals give, material or champions.
Also please leave a comment on what should be the percentage of the champs or material.

Gamma crystals 19 votes

Gamma crystals should be added and should give material
5%
Pancake_Face 1 vote
Gamma crystals should be added and should give champions
26%
Prakhar_82Shock29Gr8TonyStarkaroseinbloom39Dhananjay74 5 votes
No need for Gamma crystals
68%
ThereticLvernon15VoltolosEtjamaEinfachSoDarkDuelistZan0JragonMaster170SaltE_Wenis69CrcrcrcPaul_RuddThe_beast123RaviDavi 13 votes

Comments

• Dhananjay74Dhananjay74 Posts: 13
    Crcrcrc said:

Why? We get so much great stuff already

Well it would be nice for thos who don't want to spend on fixits store and want other items to spend their Gamma on .

Also it was a slight disappointment last month when they did this with the previous side quest so it would be good to see it workout for once..

• CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,935 ★★★★★

Crcrcrc said:

Well it would be nice for thos who don't want to spend on fixits store and want other items to spend their Gamma on .

Also it was a slight disappointment last month when they did this with the previous side quest so it would be good to see it workout for once..

Seriously? The whole point of the side quest is to buy from the fixit store.
    Well no
    Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Well no one reall want tear 3 generic catalysts and 3 star sig stone so crystals would be a nice alternative
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Bud, they are literally giving you stuff for spending those gamma, the gamma galore event. Even if your aren't satisfied with what the fixit store offers, the event rewards must be enough to make you happy.

I'm happy now, i guess ill get a generic gem and a featured crystal from the milestones, would i guys? ive just become uncollected.

Well no

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

Well no one reall want tear 3 generic catalysts and 3 star sig stone so crystals would be a nice alternative
    The whole point is you have to pick what to buy to hit milestones. That is the event
    The crystals can
    Crcrcrc said:

Well no

Crcrcrc said:

Crcrcrc said:

The whole point is you have to pick what to buy to hit milestones. That is the event

The crystals can be in the fixits store itself .. that's fine but it would be a nice addition highlighting the theme of gamma, the crystals can with terrible drop rates so they aren't broken
    It's fine if you disagree though :)
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    There are 3x 3star crystals, 1x Ultimate, 1x Legendary, 1000 5* shards and 2x 4star crystals +extra shards and a Legendary if you spend your gamma. If you want the better stuff you need to progress to uncollected or cavalier.
    RaviDavi said:

There are 3x 3star crystals, 1x Ultimate, 1x Legendary, 1000 5* shards and 2x 4star crystals +extra shards and a Legendary if you spend your gamma. If you want the better stuff you need to progress to uncollected or cavalier.

Well this is in not for those who are already cavalier or uncollected but for a person who has just become proven, I don't see what the problem is if a person has a 3 % chance for a 4 star champ. Also not everyone can become uncollected and cavalier so stop being selfish and please also think about those who have just started playing the game . Don't take it personally man just my point of view .

RaviDavi said:

Well this is in not for those who are already cavalier or uncollected but for a person who has just become proven, I don't see what the problem is if a person has a 3 % chance for a 4 star champ. Also not everyone can become uncollected and cavalier so stop being selfish and please also think about those who have just started playing the game . Don't take it personally man just my point of view .
    It is actually 20%, and don't think you can get the best rewards if you just started playing the game. It takes months to get there.
    RaviDavi said:

RaviDavi said:

It is actually 20%, and don't think you can get the best rewards if you just started playing the game. It takes months to get there.

That's why the quest would be useless for players just starting to play, and also 3% chance is not broken I don't get what the problem is if a person grinds for Gamma and spends on a crystal which can give him a champion that helps him progress. Also the price is not set so Kabam can easily make it so that it's even for all . Since when is 3 % the best reward may I ask. Also these can be added at the end of the quest so it wouldn't effect the Gamma spending quest .

RaviDavi said:

RaviDavi said:

That's why the quest would be useless for players just starting to play, and also 3% chance is not broken I don't get what the problem is if a person grinds for Gamma and spends on a crystal which can give him a champion that helps him progress. Also the price is not set so Kabam can easily make it so that it's even for all . Since when is 3 % the best reward may I ask. Also these can be added at the end of the quest so it wouldn't effect the Gamma spending quest .
    Hello did you even read what I put there? You 100% get 2 4stars and 3 3stars

+ 2x or a 3star(80%) or a 4star(20%), 10% of a 5star and 2 times 20% chance for a five star... How is that useless??? You don't need five stars before uncollected just saying, and you most likely will get some before then.
    RaviDavi said:

RaviDavi said:

RaviDavi said:

Hello did you even read what I put there? You 100% get 2 4stars and 3 3stars

+ 2x or a 3star(80%) or a 4star(20%), 10% of a 5star and 2 times 20% chance for a five star... How is that useless??? You don't need five stars before uncollected just saying, and you most likely will get some before then.
    Bro it takes 7 days to get all those things
    The person has no other reason to do the quest after as he knows even if he does spend he won't reach another milestone so to give such people something to do with Gamma I suggested crystals. Also 5 star for proven is extremely broken that's why 3% for 4 star is fine. It would be a nice way to motivate people to do the side quest and not get bored while not breaking the game. Also I should have mentioned this pole is not for people who are uncollected or above. My bad.
  • Shock29Shock29 Posts: 536 ★★★
    Not everyone has access to the rewards because of progression so after a certain point people just stop playing the event because they know they can't access the juicier rewards in the Gamma Galore Spend Event. Extra crystals that are avaiable to all levels of progression give lower level and progression players incentive to come back and play the events to get Gamma and have a better chance at getting those higher-up rewards. Also, some of the hulk champions are pretty good. Its really just Joe-Fixit that sucks.
    Also, putting out crystals that have hulk champions can actually help people complete the solo objective that requires people to win fights with hulk champions, if they don't have any hulk champions
    edited November 2020
    Shock29 said:

Also, putting out crystals that have hulk champions can actually help people complete the solo objective that requires people to win fights with hulk champions, if they don't have any hulk champions

If they don't have any hulks, this event is not for them. They do not have a big enough roster for good rewards.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Gamma crystals should be added and should give material
    I would rather get 5* sig stones out of them
    Crcrcrc said:

Shock29 said:

If they don't have any hulks, this event is not for them. They do not have a big enough roster for good rewards.
    This gives them that chance to expand their roster. You've got Hulk-buster, She-Hulk, Gulk, Red Hulk, and Hulk, who is not the best but alright compared to Joe-Fixit.
    Even if they already got a hulk champion, getting these would certainly help their roster become more powerful
    Shock29 said:

Even if they already got a hulk champion, getting these would certainly help their roster become more powerful

They can make their roster better for the content. The side quest isn't meant for beginners. All UC and above should have at least 1 hulk, plus everyone just got a 2* ihulk. Sorry, but if your roster can't do it, you don't get rewards.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    The gamma store is already really good. We don't need extra crystals