**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hood invisibility question

I recently pulled Hood as a 6 star and I’m enjoying him a lot but there’s one thing that i cannot seem to get used to.

When he’s invisible and they “miss” I am not sure how to counter most effectively. For instance it’s 45% effective or whatever so I go to parry. If I get a miss , then they just strike again bc my parry does nothing.

I get hit far more when invisible. Is there anything , anywhere , that anyone knows of to explain how to use this ability best?

Or any first hand suggestions ?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    generally dont activate it unless im trying to bait a special, i go invisible then bait it and the special will deal less damage since half the projectiles miss.
    also activate it after using sp2 to get the hex so i just try and intercept.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    ohhh i misread what you were saying.

try to learn how to reparry, and if the opponent hits into your block and it misses you can do the reparry technique.
    if thats too hard, just dash back if they get a miss and try to parry the medium again.

if you train enough, you might be able to react to a miss quick enough to light attack
  • Options
    LandsLands Posts: 40
    It is a mechanic the kabam has needed to address for a while. Def go invisible it increases your crit and damage rate. When close in counters if you miss a parry just block or evade.
  • Options
    ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 173
    Lands said:

It is a mechanic the kabam has needed to address for a while. Def go invisible it increases your crit and damage rate. When close in counters if you miss a parry just block or evade.

Thanks , I can work around it but it often causes me to get hit when I otherwise def wouldn’t. Sorta annoying bc the pros of invisible def outweigh the con.