**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

VOTE MORBIUS

Why does everyone want another cyborg. We already have nebula and cable in that category. People also want Hercules for some reason even though he has no cool powers besides being strong, plus there are already so many good comics. Id like to remind you guys that yall are passing up a vampire biochemist, by far one of the coolest characters ever. Also, the science class needs more good champions. Really we only have torch, thing, caiw and void. Kabam has already said they wont release morbius when the movie comes out because of copyright and he's not technically mcu. Morbius by far has the coolest animation potential and ability potential. VOTE MORBIUS 2021

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,621 ★★★★★
    Hate to break it to you bro, but Morbius is already out of the competition, you gotta choose between Omega Sentinel and Hercules.

Trust me I feel you I wanted Morbius too but that's just how democracy works.
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Yeahhhhhhh i know but I don't want it to be true. He would've been so cool :^(
    Idk why people want omega sentinel and Hercules over him though I just don't get it
  • Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,621 ★★★★★
    Well a morbius movie is coming in the future so I'm sure he'll come to the game eventually.

To me Omega Sentinel does look really cool but yeah I really don't get the hype over hercules, there's nothing really special imo except the name.
  • Options
    ProximaMidnight_8ProximaMidnight_8 Posts: 285 ★★
    Tbh I dont think they'll add him but that could just be me being pessimistic
  • Options
    Diksh619Diksh619 Posts: 227 ★★
    Morbius will be there in game with his movie later this year. Cosmic class is already super stacked. Omega Sentinel is an Indian character so if you ever had an Indian friend, this is the time to support.
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Tbh I dont think they'll add him but that could just be me being pessimistic

Well since your not voting morbius THEN VOTE HERCULES. He is actually more than just a strng guy if you do you research you'll find him quite interesting
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Hercules is no strong man. He is a god and he has a whole plethora of mythos around him. He is way more interesting than a plot device for the xmen.
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Morbius is gonna come in game anyway. No need to shout for him. You all have given reasons to not vote for Hercules.
    VOTE FOR OMEGA SENTINEL
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Hercules is no strong man. He is a god and he has a whole plethora of mythos around him. He is way more interesting than a plot device for the xmen.

Yes Hercules for the win