**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First ever rank 5, who should i do?

This will be my first ever rank 5. So need advise
I got enough catalyst of mystic or tech to rank 5
My champions of both those classes are as follows

7n3vfkqzlr9t.jpg

The content i am aiming at?
I can do master mode with my currect rank 4 roster easily, .....i am having problems at Act 5.2.4..... Which is quite tough at rank 4 champion ( for completion , not exploration)
RoL is secondary aim.

Comments

• AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 932 ★★★
    Awaken Magik or Ultron then rank one of them up
  • Obviously Scarlett Witch to rank 5, duh.
  • Ghost rider
  • Ghost rider or scarlet witch. Your tech should be vision try to dupe him.
  • BasicChampBasicChamp Posts: 97
    Iron Man!!!
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    GR for Mystic. Don't r5 a tech champ now. Save for someone better (like duped SL, Spark or OG Vision)
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    GR in a walk....Magik would be next if awakened.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    SW to r5, depending on the sig level. If around 80 then yes
    GR, bloody magnificent champ if you know how to play with him. And his amazing heal will help in ROL.
    Wait for a Vision dupe. One of the best, if not the best power control champ in the game, will get you through some tough content

And tbh i think that 5.2.4 is the hardest of them all. 5.2.6 is easy compared to that exept for the Collector
  • Champ_ZChamp_Z Posts: 155
    Scarlet Witch man...for sure!!
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    SW to r5, depending on the sig level. If around 80 then yes
    GR, bloody magnificent champ if you know how to play with him. And his amazing heal will help in ROL.
    Wait for a Vision dupe. One of the best, if not the best power control champ in the game, will get you through some tough content

And tbh i think that 5.2.4 is the hardest of them all. 5.2.6 is easy compared to that exept for the Collector

As many pointed out SW or GR...well my SW is at sig 76
    And yeah i am quite good with GR. Sig level 40

My first choice is SW, but im skeptical about is she good enough for 5.2.4 still. Or go with GR who is really awesome but damage is less compared to SW.

It takes me a while to get good stack of revive potions, so i rarely use them much and i know i have to use most on collector. I am aiming for uncollected title thats all right now.

• TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    BasicChamp wrote: »
    Iron Man!!!

Definitely taking him to rank....3 xD
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    SW, she's the only one of all those champs that won't be released as 5* (maybe vision? not sure)
  • ghost buster.
  • Dupe magik is best dupe him take him to rank 5 she is a total beast
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    Scarlet Witch without a doubt.
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Dupe magik is best dupe him take him to rank 5 she is a total beast

HIM !!!? What kind of magik do you have bro?
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Superman69 wrote: »
    Dupe magik is best dupe him take him to rank 5 she is a total beast

HIM !!!? What kind of magik do you have bro?

Mushrooms?
  • italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    Ghost Rider all the way. he is the best champion for offense and he is the most useful
  • ReinaReina Posts: 275
    Magik or Ghost Rider
  • RoraRora Posts: 124
    vision will be great. bleed immune , poison immune, power drain , heal block
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    GR, because I like to let my skills do the talking. SW is a close second but much more reliant on rng.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    SW all day.

GR is a huge pain in the ass in 5.2.5 and 5.2.6 with the bane timer.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    ghost rider for sure man a huge prestige and immun to bleed
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 467 ★★★
    Ghost rider
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    SW or ghost rider. Whoever you prefer to play with.
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    SW