**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where does MCOC excel?

2»

Comments

• Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Other bc if this wasnt a Marvel product, everyone would have left already
  • Options
    McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47
    As of right now, I've had to vote other.

Other as in none.

If this poll was a year older, I'd have voted differently. The game's not only not evolved for the better, it's gotten worse because of this new AW. Such a lack of foresight in its design/concept.

I'll be retiring after this AQ, because Kabam hasn't fired the people that've F'd their bread and butter. Culpability, accountability zero. Incapability - oodles.

That's a concise review of those in charge of a great game ruined by its own creators.

• Options
    andrade5184andrade5184 Posts: 285 ★★
    they excel at taking your money in return for a hot pile of brown
  • Options
    RaaRaa Posts: 309 ★★
    edited October 2017
    Graphics and its one of the few mobile games that actually comes close to the feel of a console, even with the simple swipe, tap controls. Its a game with alot of potential, its just sad the way its run.
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    edited October 2017
    No doubts, this game excel in graphics.
    The first place is for the art graphics (backgrounds, badges, portraits, profiles pics, etc). IMO it's just excellent. They have awesome talents here and they have earned their money (well, I hope). In fact, months ago I did a discussion about it.
    The 3d models are good too and the game graphics are fine, of course thinking it's just a mobile game and its graphics are and should be far from a console/PC game.

However I actually think the key for the success of this game have been the Marvel IP. I strongly think this game would care if they were using an original IP for example. In this viewpoint they excel in the Marvel IP.
  • Options
    Barry_Allen007Barry_Allen007 Posts: 147
    The game excels in stressing players out to the point where they become impotent.
  • Options
    UnsaferBinkie7UnsaferBinkie7 Posts: 658 ★★
    Nowhere.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Graphics have always been spot on. Most if not all Champions look very cool. I enjoy all the settings. I also really appreciate the UI.

Creative Gameplay is where the game is lacking followed by the non addressing of bugs and glitches in timely manner
  • Options
    KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Masters at evading and dodging questions
  • Options
    RexDeusRexDeus Posts: 20
    It doesn’t excel at anything anymore.
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 998 ★★★
    Bugs
  • Options
    ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    The contest used to have many positives but after the constant stream of bugs and zero customer service all I can say is excellent at enraging it's loyal player base
  • Options
    UC439UC439 Posts: 261
    Bugs.
This discussion has been closed.