**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Catalyst Clash Alpha

SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
Has anyone ever gotten the rank rewards from Catalyst Clash - Alpha? As a Cavalier player, it seems a bit ridiculous that three T1A are available in the milestones (I love that they are available for everyone, don't get me wrong) but then you have to be ranked in the top 50 summoners to get one more.... I feel like this is one of those areas of the game that makes sense for a year or two ago, but for higher level players could be improved in so many ways. That being said, does anyone know the normal score that you would have to put up to get *gasp* 1 T1A and 4 T3B? This is my best way of getting T1A because I don't have the schedule to commit to an alliance that does AQ much so glory is not that easy to come by.

Comments

• PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    It used to be like 1 cat(could be 2 maybe)

They just redid the Sunday’s and the alpha class cat and the basic cat arena

They won’t redo them for another 4 years

I may of misunderstood but pls tell me you don’t want it harder
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    @Piviot No, I want it to provide more, or more relevant resources.

It takes like 28 T1A to take a 5* champion from rank 1 to rank 5, but as a Cavalier and almost Thronebreaker level player, I rarely am interested in the kind of content that includes T1A as rewards (like Heroic or Master EQ) and the monthly side events usually only include 2-4, when I am trying to take up several 5* champions to several different ranks per month, this means there is a huge shortage of lower level catalysts.

I would love it if they added progression level catalyst arenas so like as a cavalier player, lower level milestones rewarded maybe 5 T1A, and I could even work my way up to a T2A as a ranked player or something like that (obviously there could also be a T4CC arena that does not require an entry fee, but maybe that could give even 2-5% of a T5CC as ranked rewards). Just spitballing here, but I don't think this would require as much coding/effort on the part of Kabam as say reworking several characters or creating a brand new side event from scratch. I know they have a lot on their plates, but this would be a worthwhile investment on their part.
  • ABOMBABOMB Posts: 564 ★★★
    Would like to see them included in UC and cav EQ awards