**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Will i be able to complete Act6 with this roster?

BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
Hello there,
Right now am in act 6.2.4. So i just wanted to know if it's good to go for act 6 completion with this roster. Also if u have any tips, feel free to share. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,108 ★★★★
    You've not shown your unit man level and his critical synergy partner, item stash lady's level. That's the most important factor. If you've a leveled up unit man and item stash lady, then it's easy....

Jokes aside, love the double aegon, but with him, Ghost (and a lot of act 6 is ghost food), Medusa and symbiote supreme, plus slot for synergy, yes you can do it.

I've used about 4-5 revives per level with rubbish gameplay and no ghost, to get to 6.4.4. from 6.2.1 two months ago, using Omega, corvus and Medusa mainly, with a smattering of Morningstar.

You can do it!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    It's gonna be pretty hard.
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Yes definitely but 6.3 and 6.4 are going to be very long especially if u don't have a lot of 5r5 or 6r2's
  • Options

You've not shown your unit man level and his critical synergy partner, item stash lady's level. That's the most important factor. If you've a leveled up unit man and item stash lady, then it's easy....

Jokes aside, love the double aegon, but with him, Ghost (and a lot of act 6 is ghost food), Medusa and symbiote supreme, plus slot for synergy, yes you can do it.

I've used about 4-5 revives per level with rubbish gameplay and no ghost, to get to 6.4.4. from 6.2.1 two months ago, using Omega, corvus and Medusa mainly, with a smattering of Morningstar.

You can do it!

Thanks tho. I'll try.
    What about 6.2.5 mordo? Any tips?
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    Junais said:

You can do it!

Thanks tho. I'll try.
    Ramped up aegon, shulk and void... And revives... I used quake, so effectively cheated ;-) try getting to him without using items and everyone alive and if you can, then try it out. If you don't have a full time job and time is more flexible, you can always quit out and start again.

There is a very vocal minority on here, who assume everyone has twitch reflexes and should be able to do everything itemless. The reality for most people, is that a lot of act 6 bosses, will cost a few revives.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,206 ★★★★★
    Roster Check!
    Story Progresion Check!
    Unitman + Stash Pending!
    Skills Pending!
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Junais said:

You can do it!

Thanks tho. I'll try.
    Ramped up aegon, shulk and void... And revives... I used quake, so effectively cheated ;-) try getting to him without using items and everyone alive and if you can, then try it out. If you don't have a full time job and time is more flexible, you can always quit out and start again.

There is a very vocal minority on here, who assume everyone has twitch reflexes and should be able to do everything itemless. The reality for most people, is that a lot of act 6 bosses, will cost a few revives.
    Well, unless he removes spite, aegon isn't gonna have a good shot at Mordo. Shulk could work fine, but Void is the best option a majority of the time, as long as he knows how to handle the fight with him.

As for the paths, I highly doubt he can get to Mordo without dying. Highly! 6.2.5 is one of those quests that you should expect and prepare for the absolute worst.
  • Options
    Jana3011Jana3011 Posts: 22
    Just a suggestion, store a lot of units before u start the fight. U never know what will happen in fight.
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    6.2 can be completed. You have void for mordo and sym supreme for champion.
    As for 6.3 I think you should wait until you can r5 1-2 more champs.But you may try and if you feel comfortable it is doable.
  • Options
    @Kill_Grey do what most people probably do, get to mordo with nearly all of your team dead or at least half of them revived once, then use one of those team revives they've been hoarding and continually revive your best option to get around the attack reduction from having a member dead.

You can wait until you pull quake, get more 5/65s, "git gud" as the intelligentsia on here always assert, accept that it's not for your level and you need to do something else first, practice more and all the other not very helpful comments....

Or accept that for most people, it takes a few revives and a relatively diverse roster, but it can be powered through and not too expensively. Try out the level, see how far you can get. If everyone is dead before say, Ultron is down, then think, or try, again.

• Options
    edited November 2020
    Anyways thanks. Need to rankup unitman for now before going for the quest. :p