**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2500 5-star shards.... is it enough

I'm torn on this. The 15.1 and 15.1.1 updates were horrible and I was forced to use lots of items, purchased either via glory, loyalty or units.

I'm not thrilled that my Alliance revives were depleted and not replaced.

2500 shards is nice, but I don't feel it's adequate.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    Wait, those shards are a real thing? I saw a pic and didn’t get ‘em, thought they were a hoax
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Not really. I would rather have awakening gems or rankup materials, compared to getting ¼ of stuff for a chance at a 5* I don't probably want.

And I wish they would have given some notice of this. Hope there is more also.
  • MicklownickMicklownick Posts: 315 ★★
    I have an alliance member who got it, course I didn't even after a couple restarts...sigh
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    yes. thank you. but more so, if the game works i'll be happiest.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    #BringBackDefenderKillPoints
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Im so happy for. This shard it get me almost closer to my next 5 Stars. Just need 1k more so im hav then.
  • DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 401 ★★
    I agree with many of the commenters here so far. Is it appreciated, considering the back and forth changes with AW and not having the rewards change there at all? Absolutely. But I think it’s only good for being applied to AW. Referencing the overall game updates (15.1) means you need to acknowledge the fact that many many summoners needed to use potions, revives, etc when in a normal game atmosphere they would not have to, or not have to use as many as they did. I concur that some sort of overall package should be given out, maybe based on rating again. But that would be a welcome gesture on their part, one that I think isn’t out of the question to ask for.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    That would be the same as around 2500 units based on the current offer, I'd take the units. But I honestly didn't expect anything from them. Not to mention they didn't give away anything of value, you still don't get a full crystal and they don't send out potions or revives that save players money. But thanks.
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Jestress wrote: »
    omg, you're seriously complaining about getting 2,500 free 5-star shards? get over yourself

You are not understanding what people are complaining about...2500 shards is a nice gesture...but what we lost is units, some lost a lot of it, potions,...
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104
    Thank you all for the feedback on this. I will make sure that the team is aware, but this thread is already going off the rails. Please remember to keep it on topic, and refrain from attacking each other. Everybody is entitled to their opinion.

Yeah sure mike :)...and thanks for quick response