**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Falcon Against Mr Fantastic

M1ltosM1ltos Posts: 7
edited November 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I am playing on Map 5 of alliance quest , and i am using falcon to "counter" mister fantastic, whenever i have the lock-on passive on him, he should theoretically disable his evade , the only exception i can find is that, if i or mr fantastic have 21 or more debuffs combined, and only then he would be able to evade , but he is evading even with one debuff on me and the lock-on passive on him.
Am i missing something? Is this how its supposed to work or is it a bug?

Comments

• M1ltosM1ltos Posts: 7
    As i said , its on map five of alliance quest , no nothing increases his ability accuracy
    Nope , no force of will , not a single thing , we had theexplosive personality global buff, just an ordinary day on AQ , so is this a bug? Could someone from the developers check this out?
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    Usually helps if you include a video to corroborate the report; which I’ve done for you here.

Not sure if any of this is relevant but it happened after the second lock on but I can’t say it doesn’t happen during the first lock on. Additionally the game did the thing where it interprets my inputs after an evade as a heavy attack; I previously only experienced this when forcing a 120hz refresh rate on an iPad Pro but it’s happening on my iPad Air now which is locked at 60hz.

If I had to guess Falcon is reducing Mr. F’s base chance to evade by 100%; which is zero, you can see him gaining calibration charges without non damaging debuffs present. When mr f adds a debuff he increases his base chance to evade which is greater than what falcon has reduced it by. This is kinda difficult to get across, hopefully it someone can make sense of it.

Video: happens at the end. https://youtu.be/DGXEyGtNxDA

IPad Air 3rd gen
    Latest game build
    Duel
    14.1 ios
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    HI_guys said:

Usually helps if you include a video to corroborate the report; which I’ve done for you here.

Not sure if any of this is relevant but it happened after the second lock on but I can’t say it doesn’t happen during the first lock on. Additionally the game did the thing where it interprets my inputs after an evade as a heavy attack; I previously only experienced this when forcing a 120hz refresh rate on an iPad Pro but it’s happening on my iPad Air now which is locked at 60hz.

If I had to guess Falcon is reducing Mr. F’s base chance to evade by 100%; which is zero, you can see him gaining calibration charges without non damaging debuffs present. When mr f adds a debuff he increases his base chance to evade which is greater than what falcon has reduced it by. This is kinda difficult to get across, hopefully it someone can make sense of it.

Video: happens at the end. https://youtu.be/DGXEyGtNxDA

IPad Air 3rd gen
    Latest game build
    Duel
    14.1 ios

Doesn't seem like it is intended don't you think?

Just buggy interactions that happen as we move along?
    I dunno, 100% of zero is zero then add 5% and he can evade; the same formula is ubiquitous throughout the game for many different interactions.
    It usually counts towards as -100% ability accuracy reduction , so it should be -100% , but i can see your point very clearly , i hope the team states something about this , cause it shouldnt work as it is.