**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2500 5-star shards.... is it enough

Comments

• IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    2500 5* shards. Probably covers what was lost in war if you lost due to lack or potions/revives for glitches. It is a decent gesture.
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    its appreciated, do i think we should have gotten more? sure, but this is better than nothing
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I for one think this is great. Maybe my expectations are low lately as "lofty standards" have not been something brought up during recent shutdowns but 2,500 free five star shards I'll take any day of the week.

Any maybe I'm missing something but why have you been using so many alliance pots and revives? If anything I've used less with the new war format - haven't had to spend on pots or revives since before 15.0.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    I take them. Thank you, no complaints here :) and I'm not being sarcastic. I appreciated it.
  • GreywardenGreywarden Posts: 843 ★★★★
    I'll take it!
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    I for one think this is great. Maybe my expectations are low lately as "lofty standards" have not been something brought up during recent shutdowns but 2,500 free five star shards I'll take any day of the week.

Any maybe I'm missing something but why have you been using so many alliance pots and revives? If anything I've used less with the new war format - haven't had to spend on pots or revives since before 15.0.

The bugs nailed us in AQ, and hurt a bit in war. lack of options not to use items to finish.

But 2500 shards is better than what we have gotten in the past.
  • Jackie2CokesJackie2Cokes Posts: 199 ★★

I was having to use pots and revives in AQ and AW due to the specials not firing and just getting blasted when the AI would come in for their 5-hit combo

I was having to use pots and revives in AQ and AW due to the specials not firing and just getting blasted when the AI would come in for their 5-hit combo

Gotcha. Makes sense. I was having similar special issues but must have gotten lucky enough in that it never effected me enough to be completely decimated. Once, maybe twice per aq or war, still enough to make it out clean.
  • MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
    Several people in my alliance including me haven't received the shards
  • BesoBeso Posts: 2
    i didn't get anything on either one my accts??
  • All you can do is shake your head at this point. Words cannot describe anything they’re doing.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Try restarting the game.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    If I’m being picky, no, it’s not enough. What I lost by not having enough resources to complete the quests due to the bugs is more than what they are giving me. But what I really want is for the bugs to be fixed so that I can enjoy the game.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited October 2017
    It's a step in the right direction and a nice gesture but they still have a lot of work to do and lots of things to work out.

It's nice seeing these messages again, been quite awhile.
  • I did not get the rewards .. Is it selected or for everyone
  • TrackerX55TrackerX55 Posts: 45
    I could give a rats behind about the 5* shards, I want the revives and potions back that I was forced to use because of Kabam''s lack of QA standards.....
  • Thank you all for the feedback on this. I will make sure that the team is aware, but this thread is already going off the rails. Please remember to keep it on topic, and refrain from attacking each other. Everybody is entitled to their opinion.

I didn't get the rewards
    edited October 2017
    Yeah, I got unlucky a handful of times.
  • MrWigglesMrWiggles Posts: 54
    Thanks @Kabam Miike
    Shakeel_17 wrote: »
    I did not get the rewards .. Is it selected or for everyone

Make sure you're game is updated
  • TempestTempest Posts: 295
    2,500 5* shards is pretty good. It's at least a step in the right direction. It's SOMETHING. Let's not be ungrateful... depending on what tier you are in war... 2,500 shards can be a lot of wars for many players and so this is decent. I'll rather have the shards than a bundle of potions, personally... but that's just me :open_mouth:
  • R4GER4GE Posts: 1,530 ★★★★
    edited October 2017
    The more I think about it, the more I think I favor these shards vs what I spent.
    No doubt I'll get my units back from arenas.

It may not be compensation to some, but it is a really nice gesture to the community as a whole.
  • Ridiculous. Should hav potions and revives that we hav blown thru cause of poor mechanics
    edited October 2017
    Just throwing it out there...a week of AQ for free and discounted Alliance revives/potions would be a nice continuation.
    Just throwing it out there...a week of AQ for free and discounted Alliance revives/potions would be a nice continuation.

Didn't they just do this like a month ago?

I would agree with a heavy discount on pots/revives but not a free AQ week. We didn't lose any resources there really.

I would agree with a heavy discount on pots/revives but not a free AQ week. We didn't lose any resources there really.

The argument is people ran AQ and were unable to complete due to the bugs. I think it is fair and not a huge setback for Kabam.

Didn't they just do this like a month ago?

Yes.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    I agree , when it costs 10,000 for 1 ,5 star, 2500 is really nothing. I would think a package with 5 of each health and, revive, and T4bc would be more of a compensation, i mean even if they gave 1 5star, it wouldnt really make up for it.