**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tips on how to use Spider-Gwen

tofuシtofuシ Posts: 220 ★★
I recently got a Spider-Gwen from the crystal and want to try her out is there a specific way that I am suppose to use her?
Any answer is much appreciated.

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    There are many ways you can use her:

SP1 cycle (only if opponent has no power gain!): Enervate keeps opponent combat power in check
    SP3 cycle (only if opponent has no crazy physical resistance) combined with a few SP1 in the beginning
    and SP2 has a good stun + Heavy has slow against any non-skill champ.
  • Tru100Tru100 Posts: 260 ★★
    Gwenom rising synergy is best one. Let’s u build attack up to +60% via sp1. Slow on heavy. I see more hype for Red Guardian but think SG has wider range of utility. And doesn’t need awaken plus max sig to get it.

You can let go of controls during unblockable specials and she’ll evade, she’s great for act 5 collector. Doom
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited November 2020
    Sp1 spam for extra attack/crit rating until you're at 5 spider-sense charges and then Sp3's for burst phases is how I play her against big healthpools.

If you want to power control the opponent, just keep spamming Sp1's. She can even deal with all or nothing like this if you have decent RNG.

Against evade/unstoppable champs, make sure to get heavies off for her slow debuff.

The Sp2 is a nice fight finisher. Once awakened and at sig 35, the stun after her Sp2 completely negates power gain and regen. So you can keep attacking the opponent during that stun, even if they're super close to a Sp3 and they won't gain any power. Unawakened, she still reduces power gain and regen by 80% on that stun.

The Gwenom Rising synergy is amazing as it increases attack rating by 10% for each spider-sense charge and increases that cap by 1. That's a 60% attack increase. Plus, the synergy is applicable with Venom, Symbiote Supreme, Carnage, and Venom the Duck who are all very good in their own right.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 903 ★★★
    Great champ.
    I would love a 6* version.