**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

LoL initial clear

SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
edited November 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Aight so I'm an UC f2p player. I am planning on doing the LoL in late May early June, or sometime around there. I consider myself the average player, and was wondering who are like the top 10 champs for the LoL easy path. And a Magik counter suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• abqberabqber Posts: 230 ★★
    Duped Aegon, Ghost with synergies, Stark Enhanced Spidey with Blade, Nick Fury with Quake (evasion synergy), awakened Star Lord, Archangel, Proxima Midnight, G2099, Colossus with synergies. Bringing Heimdall will save you a lot of revives.

A built up Aegon (500 hits on persistent combo) can counter Magik. Human Torch, Blade with Stark Spidey synergy and pacfiy mastery are decent options against Magik too. Duped Archangel is great against Magik as well. Ghost with Hood can mitigate damage from Magik's limbo.

Good luck.
    Cheers!
  • SazedSazed Posts: 304 ★★
    I have a Blade and Sparky so that might be my Magik counter. Thanks!
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,124 ★★★★★
    Sazed said:

I have a Blade and Sparky so that might be my Magik counter. Thanks!

Do u hav ægon he can take care of magik one he’s owned
    I have a 4* but I'm working on getting the 5* version.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Not worth it, save your units and time in upcoming content and Masteries.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I wouldn't recommend it without Aegon. Even as a 4 star he might be your best option. If you bring a 4 star, make sure you are boosting his attack as much as you can the hole time. He can reasonable handle every fight in LoL except maybe Wolverine X-23 ( I had to put suicides on as a 5 star to do enough damage). That was literally the only fight in all of Lol where I felt like Aegon wasn't an absolutely excellent choice. That being said, Wolverine can be avoided in the initial clear.

As for teammates, Heimdall is a unit saver and Nick Fury is also pretty much a given. After that people usually pick Proxima or StarLord for the combo shield which is really nice at the start. The last spot is usually up for grabs. Some people like Quake for the evade charges with Fury but if you kill off Fury you get more attack and would lose the charges anyways. You can bring DPX for some extra healing. Maybe brings White Mags to help boost Aegon against some metal champs.
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Gl

That's my roster
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Colossus might work but I wouldn’t push for LOL yet. I’d wait for a good sig 5* Aegon.