**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I was really expecting a dud...

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

But nope another good 6* for the alt

Comments

• MahMan999MahMan999 Posts: 18
    beyond god-tier garbage
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    congrats!
  • MahMan999MahMan999 Posts: 18

MahMan999 said:

beyond god-tier garbage

one of those guys huh
    dae le useful cool hero nightcrawler? lmfao stop lying to yourself boi
  • BKSwisherSweetBKSwisherSweet Posts: 139 ★★
    NC is pretty much a 5/10 champ.. maybe a 6 if you really like him but congrats because you didn't pull a Antman.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    I thought you got apocalypse... 😅
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    I'm happy that you're happy, OP

Nightcrawler is a decent champ, in that he's useable in a few scenarios, and when you don't want to use him in person, he's a very solid defender. Even though he's at the lower end of the mutant tier list, he's still okay - just not amazing.

His damage is underrated, as the instant bleeds aren't always appreciated. I've got him as a 6* 1/25, and he cuts through Winter Soldier way faster than other old 1/25s like OG Captain Marvel and even more recent champs like 1/25 Darkhawk (even accounting for the fact he's got Class Advantage).

Go into Swashbuckling mode and spam SP1 to maximise damage as you'll proc Precision and Cruelty buffs at the same time, which ups his damage a fair bit.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    With Havok synergy he is not bad. Not good, but not bad. His bamf aides you with dexing. Instant bleed bypasses purify, masochism and other abilities/nodes. That's all the utility he has.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Fr I like nc
    His evade should be way better and he shouldn’t move back when evading projectiles or beams either
    He should be one of the best at getting the first hit because he can teleport

My r4 in my og account is still undup after like 4 years of opening crystals
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    https://youtu.be/eDM4Wca5pJQ

Pretty much max night crawler damage, found out since he can fully evade the sp2 and many other specials not normally evadable but this is older but still he can hit pretty hard and this is only a sig20 NC he’s also pretty fun to play