**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So are you cavaliers buying?

Comments

• 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Not at all, it sucks.
    I was expecting them to make cav have a random t5cc and throne be class selector

Meaning, you could buy an Odin and become thronebreaker

These are like terrible for someone like me who doesn’t need a ton to get to thronebreaker
    These are bad, like - really bad. Lol, what were y’all thinking

Y’all bottom line today gonna look bad. How can you justify in your company to make *MONEY* based offers different for a single ranked champ? Like what sense does that make lmao
  • TED355TED355 Posts: 13
    Not at all, it sucks.
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra any comments over the pathetic cavalier unit deals that have been offered to us, F2P players...?
    Not a sign of T5CC for us cavaliers..whats the use of all our hardwork of hoarding these units when we r not able to get access to t5cc..not even close to the T of THRONEBREAKER...

please do something about this...unaccepatble af
  • KingofENGKingofENG Posts: 127
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Definitely a big let down
  • LewisTheLlamaLewisTheLlama Posts: 301 ★★★
    Not at all, it sucks.
    I can’t bring myself to pay so much for so little especially when I see others get much more value from paying the same as me just because they have a R3. I already hated that requirement and this only rubs salt in the wound.
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Not at all, it sucks.
    10% t5cc for 50$ is a horrible deal.
    And they didnt even include one in any of the cav black friday deals.
    What a flop.
    July 4th was better.
    I knew it would be bad. Just not this bad!
    Kabam failed!
  • TED355TED355 Posts: 13
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Y'all have completely F-ed us over..where is the t5cc for cavaliers..we are being treated like uncollected players now. I can only wonder what uncollected players are feeling right now!!
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    TED355 said:

Y'all have completely F-ed us over..where is the t5cc for cavaliers..we are being treated like uncollected players now. I can only wonder what uncollected players are feeling right now!!

This is probably the exact situation uncollected players felt a couple years ago when cavalier came out for the first July 4th. Once a new tier comes out it seems the previous one gets shafted
  • Leediman39Leediman39 Posts: 64
    Not at all, it sucks.
    10% t5cc!, not even a selector! Not spending a penny now
  • Loco24x7Loco24x7 Posts: 68
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Very nice deals guys for thronebreaker they gave the rest of guys the ax to the rest of us no basics in any deals very little 10% tier5 class in main deal was hoping to get R3 but want to say thank you for saving me $$$ be the first Black Friday not dropping heavy since 2016
  • Big_eggyBig_eggy Posts: 117
    Just a bit.
    The fact that all you can get is 1 T5B is a put off for me, might spend £10 but no more.
  • MrShadowMrShadow Posts: 4
    edited November 2020
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Is this pay to win part 2! Kabam guys just worsened it, not even close to July 4th deals
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 410 ★★★
    Just a bit.
    Yes cause I have been storing up funds on my apple account for awhile but I won’t be buying in the future for sure. These offers are pretty much offensive!
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,723 ★★★
    I dont think I've ever seen a poll this lopsided, lol 😂
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Worst deals eversl!
    Not at all, it sucks.
    Im going to bestbuy to see what they have right now
  • pete8388pete8388 Posts: 142 ★★
    Not at all, it sucks.
    All I wanted was the last bit of T5CC to get to thronebreaker, but no T5CC in unit deals (massive step back) and no selectors in cash offers.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Not at all, it sucks.
    . everything but the gold and net value of sigs is worse for the units
This discussion has been closed.