**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

WOW

Let me just put this out there. Not only has Kabam shafted 90% of their player base but now they are censoring the forums by deleting discussions that say their cavalier deals are bad. And don't get me wrong, the discussions that I have seen taken down are NOT insulting in any way, just giving feedback. Also, let me just show you what Kabam said the day before the deals went live...

They said that these deals would help you progress towards the next progression title, but I have to ask: WHERE?? The most T5cc you can get at the cavalier title is 45% for $450 US!!! Not to mention that these are all random, which means that you will likely get <10% added to each class. And don't even get me started on the F2P offers. Just absolutely horrible and shameless. I can't imagine Kabam is making anywhere close to the amount of money they made on July 4th or even previous years; I just don't see how anyone thought this was a good idea even from the financial stand point.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.