**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anyone have any advice how to rank 3 a 6 star champ besides spending πŸ™ƒ

2Β»

Comments

• Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Sungj said:

Ghost12 said:

Dude with that roster you're set for a first abyss run, just grind out like 4k units and 2-3 hundred pots from ROL. I did Abyss with aegon, doom and void with star lord and a 4* fury for synergies and it cost around 3k units. Aegon will do most of the fights, doom for the cosmics and torch for the mystics. That's literally all you need, you don't even necessarily need to rank 5 your torch but obviously that's ideal
    Hmm alright then ill give it a go, but I don't need nick fury I though you need it him for most of the content as well Γ†gon and torch
    I appreciate the advice that people gave me but definitely this is the content where my sanity is going to go away especially collector , anyways easy lane if anyone can send a pic of that lane or tell me where I can find it I appreciated πŸ˜ŒπŸ‘Œ
  • SafenosSafenos Posts: 32 β˜…
    edited November 2020
    Trust me I don't wanna waste my time here either, but from the moment that you say nonsense, I think that I don't have a choice

Nakuul said:
    Thx men God bless you and again appreciated the advice you guys gave me, again I didn't mean to sound hard and all I know I'm not suppose to be thronebreaker heck why should anyone besides the whales but I was hoping there was a way without me doing abbys but I guess ill have to go to that route. Anyway thanks again men appreciate this info πŸ™
    Safenos said:

Trust me I don't wanna waste my time here either, but from the moment that you say nonsense, I think that I don't have a choice

Its funny because you're suppose to be representing the mcoc community in a good way but all you showed me was just hate and attacked, like this is suppose to be a good community and it is for those who gave me advice that can help me a lot again you know who you are and like i said God bless you and again thx for the advice. But all you did was went full toxic with me instead of helping me so again bro if you're not gonna help people then don't respond because you're the representation of mcoc community and heck if you answered someone like that they would think oh the mcoc community is toxic so again bro don't reply unless if you're gonna offer advice. anyways you have a good day bro
    Ghost12 said:

Safenos said:

Its funny because you're suppose to be representing the mcoc community in a good way but all you showed me was just hate and attacked, like this is suppose to be a good community and it is for those who gave me advice that can help me a lot again you know who you are and like i said God bless you and again thx for the advice. But all you did was went full toxic with me instead of helping me so again bro if you're not gonna help people then don't respond because you're the representation of mcoc community and heck if you answered someone like that they would think oh the mcoc community is toxic so again bro don't reply unless if you're gonna offer advice. anyways you have a good day bro
    I'm not a 'Guardian' or a 'Content Creator Member' in order to represent the mcoc community. I only represent myself.

If you don't want to be treated like this, then don't spread nonsense. It's not that difficult.

Your title could have been only this: 'ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE HOW TO RANK 3 A 6 STAR CHAMP'
    But YOU chose to be toxic and say that you have to pay in order to become Thronebreaker. It's your fault
    edited November 2020
    Belfigor2 said:

just patience, never stress, let it take 12 months, 15 months etc... just let resources come bit by bit, dont stress the time

You're right brother, thx again men for this info hopefully ill achieve it without the need of doing Abbys. Again thx brother for being the best and God bless you bro πŸ™
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Safenos said:

Ghost12 said:

Safenos said:

I'm not a 'Guardian' or a 'Content Creator Member' in order to represent the mcoc community. I only represent myself.

If you don't want to be treated like this, then don't spread nonsense. It's not that difficult.

Your title could have been only this: 'ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE HOW TO RANK 3 A 6 STAR CHAMP'
    But YOU chose to be toxic and say that you have to pay in order to become Thronebreaker. It's your fault
    That's not what he said at all, he just wanted to know how to get a R3 without spending. You're just looking for excuses to attack people
    Meebleton said:

Safenos said:

Ghost12 said:

Safenos said:

That's not what he said at all, he just wanted to know how to get a R3 without spending. You're just looking for excuses to attack people
    Read the title and read his previous responses
  • MeebletonMeebleton Posts: 552 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2020
    Safenos said:

Meebleton said:

Safenos said:

Ghost12 said:

Safenos said:

I have read them, and the title doesn't say anything about Thronebreaker only being possible for spenders

Ghost12 said:

Join an alliance that runs 3bg map 7 and max modifiers every day. That's an extra 4 10% crystals a month no matter where you rank. That and AW is where the majority of my t5cc came from

Thx men ill try see if I can do map 7 soon, but I'm not sure if i can because of the roster and well again I'm no whale so I can't buy HP potions or even revives to do that content unless you've done it I could use some experience there
    I'm not saying this as taking a shot or a dig but if your roster can't handle map 7, you maybe shouldn't be too worried about pushing for TB yet.
    You're right brother I should just maybe relax and maybe enjoy the game before doing that content
  • Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wait a year and half until tier 5cc become more obtainable. Hopefully we'll be able to sell tier 4cc soon.
    Sorry, I know none of this actually helps you now.
    Meebleton said:

Safenos said:

Ghost12 said:

Safenos said:

Thx men i appreciate this but don't waste you're time his not worth convincing his clearly toxic and its impossible to win a conversation with a person like that, so again appreciate you defending men but again don't let you're day be ruined with someone like this. Stay safe bro and God bless you
    edited November 2020
    Drake2078 said:

Wait a year and half until tier 5cc become more obtainable. Hopefully we'll be able to sell tier 4cc soon.
    Sorry, I know none of this actually helps you now.

No its a good idea I wish they put this that way it would help us grow a little bit more even if its a little it would help
  • jaysavagejaysavage Posts: 348 β˜…β˜…
    @Safenos If you don't wanna be here don't come to this thread. C'mon man he's asking advice from people who want to help. If you don't want to help go to another thread.
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Safenos said:

Meebleton said:

Safenos said:

Ghost12 said:

Safenos said:

If you're suggesting that the title is trying to imply anything other than ask for advice than you need to take a break from the forums. You've been reading a lot of rants from people.
  • Pbb22Pbb22 Posts: 43 β˜…
    3200 units for abyss. It’s not bad if you have Aegon!
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,261 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The best way I see is doing map 7 with epic modifiers, that's the only consistent way to get t5cc shards. Yes, you get a couple from Cav EQ and whatever extra they have you do, but weekly shard crystals from AQ is the best of you're not a spender, like me.