Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Arena not working

I keep logging into arena and then it kicks me out of the game when I click fight and then it says I lost when I re login to the game. Issue for anyone else?

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Yep
  • Options
    MayhoshMayhosh Posts: 17
    jlavp75hckeu.png

Arenas won't let me in.
  • Options
    Stara99Stara99 Posts: 425 ★★
    Same issue and can't advance. This will cost me because I can't get to 20 mil for featured. I emailed support and can't wait to get automated message saying it's my fault. It said error heroes don't match and now every time I try to do last match it says network error but doesn't give me loss and stuck. So much bs. First featured I'll miss in almost a year because I missed on first arena with 17.9 and placed 1017
    tucrrkc18qbg.png
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    Maybe some employees at Kabam are Grinding for feature also.....hmmmmm
  • Options
    I also lost my series due to this issue. Kabam, restore my arena series, please. or compensation for time spending on arena series restore.