**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on Human Torch

Hello, I opened a 5star Human torch yesterday and have him at rank 2 at the moment.
İ see he is pretty good against mystics but how do you guys think he is against non mystics?
İ cant really tell as I dont really know how to use him and he is only at rank 2.
Thank you

Comments

• Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Medium light medium
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Pretty awesome for mystics, regeneration matchups, champs with energy attacks, miss counter.
    You won't be using him in normal matchups but his damage there too is alright and with the prefight he can even burn through normal matchups.
  • Thebombsquad1Thebombsquad1 Posts: 755 ★★★
    Helpyy said:

Medium light medium

What about heavy attacks?
    Increase temperature to make fire last longer
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    You have to MLM combos interspersed with heavies to reach 20 temperature
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    With his Pre-Fight Nova Flame he can beat almost anything easily. Korg, Thing, whatever ... just Torch it.

Without, he‘s still MVP against Mystics, energy based Champs, Miss Champs (Ebony/Professor X/Guillo 2099/...) and everyone who burns.
  • anaLysis_anaLysis_ Posts: 259 ★★★
    His 20% heal reduction with each incinerate is an underrated ability, it greatly helped in act 6 even vs enemies who don’t give him smolders
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Great for mystics, energy based attacks, and pretty good miss and regen counter. His prefight is super handy just to get some good damage in on a boss or hard fight
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    Yep all constructive comments above are right.
    I'm busy with a list on which attacks Torch can get Smoulders and +5 Temp.

(Work in progress, I'm sure a lot of you higher end players have way more experience finding right match-ups.)

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Yeah indeed. I was a little too late to edit it but I'm not going to spam so here's the last one for now.

(When I'm all done with the list of specials of all champs I'll work further on this one in my own thread, seems like it can be very useful too. I admit not to use Torch very often but he is amazing.)