**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

£9.99 deal that some fools bought (40 units a day)

So a couple of players spent £9.99 on your "special offer" yesterday and haven't been able to log in today. What will they be receiving? (if anything at all) if they're unable to log into the game today. Surely their money back?

Comments

• CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    You can't log in either? Mine keeps saying "unknown error".
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    You only lose the one day of 40 units if you can't login
  • CrypticPowerukCrypticPoweruk Posts: 7
    Noobeeus wrote: »

That's not the point I paid for that deal why should I be robbed of it because they have **** up the servers?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

It's still 40 units, and he paid for it.

Yeah... I am pretty sure the game will be back up today mate, it's only afternoon.

If not, they will claim them automatically for those who couldn't, so no one will lose out on the deal cards or calendars.

That's not the point I paid for that deal why should I be robbed of it because they have **** up the servers?

That's what I mean. I didn't buy it, but it's not okay to make a login required deal, then not allow people to login due to an error on THEIR part.
  • Agreed. Doesn't matter if it's 'only' 40 units. Money was spent. Kinda feel stupid for spending after taking a break from doing so. Just felt so good after that last update that I figured I'd spend again as appreciation for their efforts (and it was a great offer, of course). #LeSigh
  • matty7717matty7717 Posts: 2
    I bought this offer too and I can't log in the game...
    edited June 2017
    Trimbob wrote: »

It's still 40 units, and he paid for it.

Which effectively is theft, no?

Well,I don't know if they did it on purpose, but yes, we paid for something that is being withheld, whether it's purposeful or not. It's still their game, so they need to get a hold on this. I mean, it'd be annoying to not be able to login regardless of this deal, but the deal makes it ten times worse.
    You must know that there's going to be people who have a busy day today, so they logged on early in the morning since they can't do it any other time. Now, they won't be able to collect those units that they paid for because of this error. Prepare for more boycotts, Kabam. You have been warned.
  • BedirhanBedirhan Posts: 1
    I did purchase monthly loan advantage of the offer last night to come. However, in the early hours of today, I received the award for entering. How I'll get the game tomorrow will not open. 07.06.2017 until the date input will be in the game from Android devices came in the mail. The time we spend money we spend. as a result, Voodoo and characters starlord on the day of a junkyard adventure in the final days of ridiculous we can't access due to an error. Give a gift that will ultimately worthless?
  • panos92panos92 Posts: 4
    i am one of those ''fools'' too how do i send a ticket to kabam?Cant seem to find it anywhere on these forums
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    There's still over 9 hrs left to claim it.
    Don't forget kabam are 8hrs behind the UK, so when those folks get out of bed an into work they will sort it out quickly. Just hope we get some nice little goodies for the huge disruption
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    Wow, do you guys even realise you have all day to claim the units?

The stupidity level is sky high here.

Claim them later when we can get in!
  • Nerfbat73Nerfbat73 Posts: 30
    Bedirhan wrote: »
    I did purchase monthly loan advantage of the offer last night to come. However, in the early hours of today, I received the award for entering. How I'll get the game tomorrow will not open. 07.06.2017 until the date input will be in the game from Android devices came in the mail. The time we spend money we spend. as a result, Voodoo and characters starlord on the day of a junkyard adventure in the final days of ridiculous we can't access due to an error. Give a gift that will ultimately worthless?

?????
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    Wow, do you guys even realise you have all day to claim the units?

The stupidity level is sky high here.

Claim them later when we can get in!

Common sense? What? :) You don't belong in this post DarkestDestroyer ;)
  • ScuebydueScuebydue Posts: 38
    SO for those fools that purchased (I wasn't one of them), it was essentially 40% of an odin for $9.99. That's actually a good deal for once.
    Is it sky high stupidity level that i want an official response by support rather than the personal opinion of darkestdestroyer?
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    You have 24 hours to claim, no way the game is down that long. Claim when it comes back up. Why start freaking out at the beginning of the claiming period?
  • LORALORA Posts: 12
    Yes we pay a lot of money for those **** offers and now we can't use them. I want money back!
  • LORALORA Posts: 12
    Mikeself9 wrote: »
    You have 24 hours to claim, no way the game is down that long. Claim when it comes back up. Why start freaking out at the beginning of the claiming period?

Sooo... we will stay day and night awake for the game. For me is over 7 hours. Also we are in a war.... Also i just pay for those **** offers who are very expensive in my opinion.
    If your login reward became available 7 hours ago, you still have 17 hours to claim it. Plenty of time to sleep and still login. This post wasn't about war, it's about people who purchased the $10 login deal. If the $10 deal is "very expensive" for you, you shouldn't purchase it.
    Mikeself too bad i am 17:21 hours in the claiming period i still have almost 7 hours but do YOU quarantee me that the game will be up by then?
    While I'm not confident that you know exactly to the minute how far you are into the period considering you haven't been able to login for a number of hours, you had quite a bit of time to claim before the crash and I still think you will have time to claim after it's fixed.

Not sure how or why I would guarantee anything, and even if I did it wouldn't do you a whole lot of good lol. That said, freak out if you can't claim within the specified time due to the crash and Kabam doesn't auto-claim the units for you. Right now, it's just white noise in all the other complaints for compensation floating around the forum.