**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nick Fury + LOL evade interaction

Was lucky enough to open a 5* Nick Fury yesterday & decided to test him out in LOL moments ago.
I'm curious to know how he interacts with evade because as per his description, his attacks cannot miss or be evaded after +5 tactical charges.
Surprisingly, Red Hulk evaded my attacks a few times.

Do LOL defenders (or RH specifically) bypass this or lower his AA in some way or is this a bug?

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Basically, LoL evade works differently and can't actually be countered by abilities that should be able to counter it.

Except "slow".
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    I don't think LOL evade can be prevented
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Basically, LoL evade works differently and can't actually be countered by abilities that should be able to counter it.

Except "slow".
    Slow counters the evade? Are you sure?

Kill_Grey said:

Except "slow".
    Very sure.

Kill_Grey said:

Except "slow".
    I've tested evade counters from Nick Fury to Void to Ghost to no avail. But the slow champs like shehulk, stealthy and sorcerer I have tried have never ever gotten evaded in labyrinth.

I've watched YouTube videos on other evade counters, but they still get evaded. But with slow have I never seen an inconsistency.
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Except "slow".
    Very sure.
    Interesting...🤔
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

Except "slow".
    I've tested evade counters from Nick Fury to Void to Ghost to no avail. But the slow champs like shehulk, stealthy and sorcerer I have tried have never ever gotten evaded in labyrinth.

I've watched YouTube videos on other evade counters, but they still get evaded. But with slow have I never seen an inconsistency.
    Yeah that's weird still.
    Back to Nick Fury, I remember getting nuked by labyrinth black widow's evade in one of my runs. The phenomenon incurs unnecessary item cost considering how low Nick's health is throughout the fight. Starting at 30% health or lower in labyrinth also means you get the remaining health oneshot by a single hit because of the way their nodes work.
    HI_guys said:

Nick can also get stunned in LOL. Go figure

Oh yeah, I got double nuked by labyrinth black widow, lol. I'm pretty sure it's the same thing against Thor in there.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    Thanks for the feeback guys. Needless to say, that's very disappointing and bordering on exploitative considering that slow does indeed interact as it should against evade even in LOL.
  • _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    HI_guys said:

Even in 2nd phase?? 😯

HI_guys said:

Even in 2nd phase?? 😯
    Yes. So careful of lab black widow.
  • KarmaConnectKarmaConnect Posts: 48
    True strike also works (old mechanics that were introduced before LOL was released)
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    No one can counter LOL evade NF cant and Falcon cant
  • ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Aegon counters LoL evades after 150 hits. It actually works
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    I dont remember having any evades trigger after red hulk, using Aegon?