**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Archangel immune to Concussion [Under Investigation]

Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
I know that he has an ability to be immune to ability accuracy modifiers, but this ability isn't working. It never did, since he was released in March.

Now I used Cable against him, and when I used my special 2, it appeared "immune" and it didn't caused concussion.

There seems to be a mistake here. Instead of fixing his ability, you just maked him immune to concussion. He still isn'r working in 90% of the cases he should be
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• TheMageHunterTheMageHunter Posts: 711 ★★
    Like against BW and CB?
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,753 ★★★★★
    Yes. And all the other champs too
    Any answer on this?
    Just happened again. Any fix for this yet?
  • ForumGuyForumGuy Posts: 285 ★★
    edited October 2017
    So
    1. He's still affected by defensive ability reduction/reducers like bw, cb, etc.
    2. Instead of concussion being placed(and not changing his ability accuracy), it comes up as immune, which it really shouldn't(I agree).
    Nothing on this yet?
    BUMP
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey @eXtripa69. I will take a look at this today. Thanks for sticking with us!
  • When I used the hood against archangel, I used one of his attacks that activated HEX. However, HEX didn't show up and it said immune.
This discussion has been closed.