**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

KABAM, about that Black Panther tribute

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

Can we get a Boss rush with this version of him being the main boss
In January or in near future.
"Black Panther civil war infinity Guntlet"

For rewards a Spacial BP profile Pic
And a tittle - "King's Legacy"

& A Buff for in game Balck Panther Civil war.

Comments

• Options

Can we please let the dead rest in peace. At this point you only care about it because it apparantly means free stuff for all of us.

No. I don't mean it like that. Ok.
  • Options
    Djin said:

Giving the community something is the only way to pay tribute to Chadwick Boseman and his work? Stop asking for things just because he died.

Seriously? You got that from this post?
    How much negetivity do you need?
    Never mind just ignore man.
    It was said by one of the admin there will be something. Anyway.
  • Options
    ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,145 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

Djin said:

Giving the community something is the only way to pay tribute to Chadwick Boseman and his work? Stop asking for things just because he died.

Seriously? You got that from this post?
    How much negetivity do you need?
    Never mind just ignore man.
    It was said by one of the admin there will be something. Anyway.
    It was ages ago, even then that wouldn't do anything different for paying respects as you would normally. Just honour them your own way and let them rest.
  • Options
    BestReconBestRecon Posts: 516 ★★★
    Don’t think we should get anything, At max maybe the pfp and title. Don’t want a buff. Don’t want to feel like I’m benefiting from him dying.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Dude just drop it. Kabam will do as they please. He was a good man not defined by the character he played in a movie but defined by the character he WAS in real life. Just drop it. We don’t need any buff to honor him. His honor comes in the family he left behind, the legacy he left as a person. Not because he played some character in the movie.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Lemme guess ..you have both versions as 5 and 6*
  • Options
    Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    A BPCW buff has been needed for a while.
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Like other posts where fools just think of themselves and ask for stuff based on someone's death, this should be closed ASAP. The nerve of some people!
  • Options
    Ok enough is enough. What are u guys talking about. R u blind?
    Where did i wrote i want something for free?
    U guys just full of negetivity. Just looking for a reason to assult on baseless ideas.
    This was said by the admins they will do an event.
    And here i wrote as Rewards we will recive just a profile pic and a tittle.
    Don't act like u guys don't whine with other stuff about this game.
    Just hit the disagree button based on an assumption. Most of us uses that BPCW profile pic from game.
    So playing a boss rush with that character being the boss and getting a tittle is nothing i am asking for free.
    Like thanos boss rush we got one profile pic.
    How many of u did that event? Was it too easy?
    I didn't even mentioned Chadwick's name once on OG post.
    I said BPCW.
    Even Now if they put out a buff for him all of u will dance like it was long overdue.
    Just throw gurbage at someone without even thinking.
    Didn't they already had an event like Chadwick's challange in the past?

I just said making bpcw the boss and a tittle and a profile pic. U have to earn it.
    What hell is your problem .
    Don't like something move along and ignore.
    This forum is such a negetive toxic place.
    Still remember even wishing stan lee happy birthday i got 4 disagree.. whatever...
    Just stop commenting and let the admins remove this post. Unbelievable.
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Still waiting for that tribute as well.
  • Options
    fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    They could buff both BPs and make them at least useful.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited November 2020
    007md92 said:

U guys just full of negetivity. Just looking for a reason to assult on baseless ideas.
    Just hit the disagree button based on an assumption. Most of us uses that BPCW profile pic from game.
    So playing a boss rush with that character being the boss and getting a tittle is nothing i am asking for free.
    I said BPCW.
    Even Now if they put out a buff for him all of u will dance like it was long overdue.

I just said making bpcw the boss and a tittle and a profile pic. U have to earn it.
    Still remember even wishing stan lee happy birthday i got 4 disagree.. whatever...

Your title for this discussion said black panther tribute, Wich is basically talking about chadwick and your title is also about chadwick. You are saying since he died that kabam should give BPCW a buff. So just stop. You should ask separately for a BPCW buff since BPCW is bad not because someone who played him died.

R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman
    R.I.P means rest in peace.
  • Options
    GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 505 ★★★
    007md92 said:

I said BPCW.

In an effort to not jump to conclusions as you've indicated has happened, what do you mean by "tribute"?

I think that most agree that BP Civil War along with , Spiderman Miles Morales, Juggernaut and Iron Fist are among the champs which we'd like to see buffed, so I don't think there is any disagreement there. It's just that the idea of him being buffed, directly as a result of the passing of his screen actor seems a tad on the self serving side. (I do think a commemorative title would me more in line)

I too agree that the idea of an Infinity Gauntlet Black Panther would be a very, very interesting addition to the game, even if as a NPC in the form of a Boss Rush as you suggested. In this case, it feels like the timing would not exactly fit into the game's current story line, and a special Boss Rush with Panther, would again seem like using the actor's passing as a catalyst for this event. (Though I think this kind of special event would be more appropriate than a buff, however at this point the timing would be very, very off. Maybe around the time of his passing, but at this point I don't think it would work)

I think my confusion with the post comes in the form of the title: "KABAM, ABOUT THAT BLACK PANTHER TRIBUTE". As far as I recall, I don't remember KABAM saying anything about a potential tribute. Chadwick Boseman was an incredible actor and an amazing person, so I can definitely understand the desire for a "tribute", especially considering how iconic his version of Black Panther will forever be. I just don't know how something like that would work, especially this long after his passing.

So in an effort to dilute the toxicity that you feel:
    "Yes, the picture of Gauntlet Panther is really cool, and this concept would be great to see in game. Technically it would be a "return" since he's wielded a gauntlet in game before."
    "Sure, the idea of a BP tribute is nice, but perhaps the time of effectiveness of such an idea has passed.
    "CW BP's eventual buff will be appreciated if and when it comes out, not necessarily because of the passing of his actor, but because he is a champ designed from a very popular character, but whose mechanics and design are extremely outdated."

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I'm not going to say that you're "wrong", I'm just going to say that I have a different opinion on the subject matter.
  • Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    is this just a thread that is using a celebrity death as a way to get good champions? wow forums, im disappointed
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    If kabam really want to make a tribute, donate to cancer research, we do not need anything, nor should attempt to gain a benefit for our own purpose due to someones death.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    lol
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    Can we just move on and replace him for BP 2. I’m done hearing about this, he was an actor who played a character in a movie. Many have done it and died and been left alone and or replaced with no issues from anyone. We move on
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    sdexc said:

god damn yall r toxic
    u literally put words in his mouth so u could call him disrepectful and a bad person etc.

Where was he begging for stuff? he just thought that a title etc would be a nice way to HONOR the guy. Whether or not u think that is the "correct" way to honor someone is ur opinion. U have no way of knowing his intentions and if ur not such a egotistical person u could easily tell that he didnt mean anything bad by it. Next time dont assume anything or act like u know everything and stop to think about
    What harm is it actually doing? NONE
    What r the persons intentions? Most likely POSITIVE
    What came about becuz of this post? LITERALLY NOTHING

but you guys r such self-righteous douchebags you immediately assumed hes only out for selfgain. U guys think this game is so important that "free stuff" would cause u guys to be taking advantadge of his death. (wonder what u guys think about the news. lol)

R u guys so stupid that u think that getting a buff or a title or whatever makes u feel like ur benefitting from his death?
    Jesus christ thats dumb. u guys r so obsessed with this game that u think that a buff would cause u to be benfitting from his death. ITS A GAME. getting a op buff for BP isnt causing u in ANYWAY to profit from his death. (That would be the news, social media, etc)

u all need to take a LONG look at urself in the mirror.
    Kabam already said they have something planned and this guy was just giving a suggestion.
    Do u rlly think kabam is listening to what ppl say they should do? Obv not. They have their own plan and some rando posting doesnt mean sh1t.

PS I dont know what crazy world ur living in but talking about a dead man isnt effecting them in any way. They r still "resting in peace". Saying negative or positive things, acting selfish or selfless doesnt change that fact that they r dead.
    @Negative_100 @AzKicker316 @Haji_Saab @Rohit_316 @Panchulon21 @IronGladiator22 @SpideyFunko @Blood_raise1 @odishika123 @ThatGuyYouSaw235 @Djin

Because what better way to honor someone like Chadwick is to give people free stuff, huh? The news isn’t getting “free stuff” they are informing the people a well respected figure has died.

You don’t honor Chadwick with a Black Panther buff, or a title. You honor him by doing what he did and helping those with cancer, and other charitable things.

Also, learn to actually type words instead of using u and r every sentence
This discussion has been closed.