**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deep Wounds worth maxing out?

I'm 3/5 in Deep Wounds and the moment and close to a level up. Should I proceed to max it out or should I unlock and invest in Assassin?

For the record, I have Nick, Medusa, Venom, X-23 and Claire as my main bleeders (only mentioning Claire because of the instant damage on applying bleed with Deep Wounds. With her even whiffing a heavy or SP1 while the opponent is at low health will take out 1-2% health).

Comments

• RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,761 ★★★★★
    Yeah it's worth maxing out
  • Aaronc94Aaronc94 Posts: 221 ★★
    If u use bleed champions, as you do... is a no brainer imo, i run suicides and deep wounds maxed and is really great B)
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    You have nick, no more comment! Go for it!
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    Aight, thanks for the advice guys. Will finish up with Deep Wounds then move to Assassin
  • SecretWarri0rSecretWarri0r Posts: 230
    1 point in assassin first then max dw. I’ve ran hay forever, both with and without suicides, but always that. It’s full of win.
  • TheMaskTheMask Posts: 104

Aight, thanks for the advice guys. Will finish up with Deep Wounds then move to Assassin

I think you should put 1 level in assassin first... Probably 4 deep wounds then 1 assassin then later deep wounds again

Assassin helps in finishing the job.
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 454 ★★★
    TheMask said:

I think you should put 1 level in assassin first... Probably 4 deep wounds then 1 assassin then later deep wounds again

Assassin helps in finishing the job.
    Hm, alright. I'll do that. Need to save up some units for the cores first.