**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New update out today or tomorrow?

Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
Title says it all

Comments

• Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Today
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Today

ok cool thx. App store doesn't have it yet so i was just asking
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Faseeh said:

Kabam miike schooling sarvanga

My school days are long gone.
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★

Isn't it a day late though?

Maybe they have a surprise for December 1st? Nobody but they know
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Well, since it is going to be tomorrow, it will just give me an extra bit of rest. :)
  • TaZ_4178TaZ_4178 Posts: 506 ★★

The new release drops tomorrow!

Unbelievable lol
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Posts: 80

Do you know if the android connection issue will be fixed. I dropped $50 on the units deals i want to get more but I can't play unless I'm on wifi. I was hoping it got fixed today before the deals were over.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★

Why is everyone disagreeing with the administrator he knows more than any of us players
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Or it's still 1 day early... I know that Monday is the usual day, but the goal is always to get it out by Wednesday. We usually aim for Monday, but there can be other circumstances at play that delay the release, some in our control, and some not.
    This doesn't sound encouraging.... But glad you guys are taking the time to perfect it
    Actually, he's also referring to the platforms. It's usually done in advance, and it's on their end as to when it gets put out.
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,683 ★★★★★

Or it's still 1 day early... I know that Monday is the usual day, but the goal is always to get it out by Wednesday. We usually aim for Monday, but there can be other circumstances at play that delay the release, some in our control, and some not.
    Hey @Kabam Miike any chance we can get a sneak peek at Daredevil's new animations?
    It would make the wait for the buff a lot easier
  • Aziz5253Aziz5253 Posts: 495 ★★★
    Moot4Life said:

MaxGaming said:

Why is everyone disagreeing with the administrator he knows more than any of us players
    then why does he think cyclops is effective :/
    Because he knew what was coming in the new AQ season and that cyclops would rock it