**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is hulkbuster a underrated champion?

2»

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    I recently took my 5* HB to rank 4 and NO REGRETS. He is fun to play and that is what games are meant to be( I don't go for heavies at start, I first corner out the champs). I have a tip for those who think his heavy reach is awful -
    First corner out them
    Hold the heavy for a bit longer(half a sec) than usual and you will see them coming towards you and leave the heavy, and start heavies as usual. You are never gonna miss it. I also run Quake+ Fury synergy so I never get wrecked.
  • Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    And hey do you all know about Unofficial KABAM MIKE'S Upper cut trick. It's actually the best way to corner your opponent in the game which is really useful for hulkbuster. ( Watch Unofficial KABAM MIKE'S channel's YouTube guide on variant 4 Deadpool x force. There he has explained his upper cut move)
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

I recently took my 5* HB to rank 4 and NO REGRETS. He is fun to play and that is what games are meant to be( I don't go for heavies at start, I first corner out the champs). I have a tip for those who think his heavy reach is awful -
    First corner out them
    Hold the heavy for a bit longer(half a sec) than usual and you will see them coming towards you and leave the heavy, and start heavies as usual. You are never gonna miss it. I also run Quake+ Fury synergy so I never get wrecked.

Alright Dubey ji
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    If anything he’s overrated because while the damage can be great, the playstyle required isn’t a great one
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited December 2020

https://youtu.be/lkG0t4xPWTQ
    @Rohit_316 @OneManArmy this is the Ghostbuster method I talked about. It helps in those matchups where the opponent can heavy intercept

🙄 and the next time you try, one heavy will not connect. I’ve been practicing with him when he came out, his heavies are inconsistent. Sometimes you can tell it wont connect so not worth it, parry and then heavy other times the distance is perfect yet it wont connect. But it doesn’t make sense to use sp2 BY THE WALL against the same champ and have an such an inconsistent heavy connect. One could argue about the distance, that’s why I said by the wall. Do they mean sometimes he shoots too much beam that it pushes him way too back and other times he’s sympathetic or what?
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

He isn't underrated ..he a god now ..his heavy reach is awful no doubt but if you know spacing ( which i do very well since i play Tigra and she hulk ) , your opponent will never dex ..he is a regular for me everywhere

Roh bro I’m on that tigra train also