**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who should be my next rank 5

Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Mainly looking to get act 6 sorted currently sitting on 6.2. Aegon is at Sig 150, haven’t touched LOL yet and only have initial clearing of Variant 3 done. Who should I go for? Thanks

Who should be my next rank 5 23 votes

Aegon Awakened
13%
TripleBSazedAntikada 3 votes
Fury Awakened
65%
BiggusOmegaKill_GreyDarkDuelistBonzodavidPřìņče01ReignkingTWRenaxqqPrakhar_82JragonMaster170SaltE_Wenis69ShenkWill3808Lt_ripBarani7datofuシ 15 votes
BWCV
21%
PhotimeTimrosOmedennByucoug21Boimaster69 5 votes
Stealth Suit
0%
Thing
0%
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Přìņče01Přìņče01 Posts: 193 ★★
    Fury Awakened
    Or BWCV
    Fury goes with pretty much any team
    BWCV is fantastic in clearing stuff while sustaining will save u lot of potions
  • Tiger360Tiger360 Posts: 1,696 ★★★★

Or BWCV
    Fury goes with pretty much any team
    BWCV is fantastic in clearing stuff while sustaining will save u lot of potions

My only gripe with Fury is that to get the most out of him I have to play him at 30% Heath lol
  • TimrosTimros Posts: 267
    edited December 2020
    BWCV
    Would've voted fury, as he's one of my main champs but now that his lmd has seemingly went on vacation...black widow, who is also no slouch.
    Timros said:

Would've voted fury, as he's one of my main champs but now that his lmd has seemingly went on vacation...black widow, who is also no slouch.

Wdym by the lmd bit? Bug?
    Did not expect Aegon to get 0 votes lol
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Fury Awakened
    Tiger360 said:

Timros said:

Wdym by the lmd bit? Bug?
    He means because of the bug. I’m currently rank 5ing both my fury and bwcv with resources from completing v5. They’re both good options.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,483 ★★★★★
    Fury Awakened
    I'm in 6.3 right now. I didn't use Aegon much and I'm desperate for NF.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    @Tiger360
    Do you run suicides?
    If you do, then Claire seems the best option imo. The utility she’ll bring to your collection is awesome. She’s not that bad without suicides, just longer fights.

I completed Act 6 without NF and Claire, Aegon was my mvp all throughout even at r4 for 6.1 and 6.2. With his heavy charge—get hit—fury you can deal with difficult bosses. Depending on the fight, he can take off 50-70% health of bosses even when he’s not the perfect counter and you can finish off with other champs. Some guys think Aegon’s usefulness is only in the long fights (LOL and Abyss) but that’s not entirely true. Not only is he arguably the best champ for long fights but also, if you have the skill (synergy) to get him pass 150 combo, he’s doing some decent damage even on block with tenacity and true strike utility. At 300 combo, few champs can match that consistent yellow numbers + his utility.

You can’t go wrong with NF, his damage in his second phase is crazy but you gotta be comfortable with it. I use him like I would any champ, I don’t force into the second phase, if he does within the fight so be it. I have him also at r5 but in my books, Aegon is #1 skill champ.
    J0eySn0w said:

@Tiger360
    Do you run suicides?
    If you do, then Claire seems the best option imo. The utility she’ll bring to your collection is awesome. She’s not that bad without suicides, just longer fights.

I completed Act 6 without NF and Claire, Aegon was my mvp all throughout even at r4 for 6.1 and 6.2. With his heavy charge—get hit—fury you can deal with difficult bosses. Depending on the fight, he can take off 50-70% health of bosses even when he’s not the perfect counter and you can finish off with other champs. Some guys think Aegon’s usefulness is only in the long fights (LOL and Abyss) but that’s not entirely true. Not only is he arguably the best champ for long fights but also, if you have the skill (synergy) to get him pass 150 combo, he’s doing some decent damage even on block with tenacity and true strike utility. At 300 combo, few champs can match that consistent yellow numbers + his utility.

You can’t go wrong with NF, his damage in his second phase is crazy but you gotta be comfortable with it. I use him like I would any champ, I don’t force into the second phase, if he does within the fight so be it. I have him also at r5 but in my books, Aegon is #1 skill champ.

Thanks man
    Antikada said:

Wth you can live with a r4 Fury, but Aegon should be your main priority, since he’ll carry you through LoL, act 6 and future content. Fury is too risky. One slip up and you’re gonzo.

Thank you, Aegon is awesome but I just suck in longer fights, I get impatient and I slip up occasionally which loses my hits and kills me depending on what I’m doing lol. Currently NF is winning by landslide in the cores but comments say otherwise