**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mention your 2 favourite trinity in the game in which all are god tiers as per you

2»

Comments

• Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★

CMM, Nicholas and Quake. Pretty much the best trinity.

Ghost, Quake and Claire Voyant.

why did I see Nicholas and immediately think of Nicholas Cage
    Because no one calls him Nick or Nicholas, just Fury.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Old leadership synergies :D

Strange - SWitch - Strange

Cyclops - Magneto - Black Bolt
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Wubbie075 said:

CMM, Nicholas and Quake. Pretty much the best trinity.

Ghost, Quake and Claire Voyant.

why did I see Nicholas and immediately think of Nicholas Cage
    Because no one calls him Nick or Nicholas, just Fury.
    I forgot he had a full name
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    edited November 2020
    Ghost + Wasp + The Hood/Havok;

Nick Fury + Quake + CMM (seems to be the most popular one in general);

Colossus + Omega Red + Sabertooth (kind of imbalance in class....);

Warlock + Sunspot + Magik (they all get benefit from each other, particular Magik’s damage output);

Iceman + Human Torch + Vision Aarkus (increase energy damage and improve individual damage overtime);

Night Monkey/Nick Fury + CAIW + IMIW (provide immunity to Night Monkey/whole team);

Symbiote Supreme + Dr. Doom + Mr. Fantastic/Thing (provide immunity to Dr. Doom);

Black Widow (DO) + Red Guardian + Colossus (I like the unstoppable effects);

Guardian + Cull obsidian + Colossus (Significantly improve Cull Obsidian’s viability);

The old Trinities are still working sometime, like Blade + GR + Starkey ; Domino + Red Hulk + Massacre, but I’m just kind of tired of using them again and again....
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk, Night Thrasher and CapIW i ran together before i started using 5* more than 4*.

Or swap Cap for OG guilly.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★

Ghost + Wasp + The Hood/Havok;

Nick Fury + Quake + CMM (seems to be the most popular one in general);

Colossus + Omega Red + Sabertooth (kind of imbalance in class....);

Warlock + Sunspot + Magik (they all get benefit from each other, particular Magik’s damage output);

Iceman + Human Torch + Vision Aarkus (increase energy damage and improve individual damage overtime);

Night Monkey/Nick Fury + CAIW + IMIW (provide immunity to Night Monkey/whole team);

Symbiote Supreme + Dr. Doom + Mr. Fantastic/Thing (provide immunity to Dr. Doom);

Black Widow (DO) + Red Guardian + Colossus (I like the unstoppable effects);

Guardian + Cull obsidian + Colossus (Significantly improve Cull Obsidian’s viability);

The old Trinities are still working sometime, like Blade + GR + Starkey ; Domino + Red Hulk + Massacre, but I’m just kind of tired of using them again and again....

Doom synergy is really OP .. i have had fights where Doom purifies lot of debuffs because of sym. Supreme ...both OP champs .
  • crossshattercrossshatter Posts: 249
    Domino,massacre and red hulk
  • PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    Nick fury cmm quake

And for much for fun

Venom darkhawk and night trasher
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Doom
    Torch
    Medusa

Blade
    Gr
    Spidey
  • RhyuRhyu Posts: 127
    edited November 2020
    DXF, Venompool, Groot
  • Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Doom collusus or omega with magneto
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    DOMINOOOOOOO trinity
  • love the old trinities but like someone else said, I am getting a little tired of them.

Favorite new Trinity: Easter Blockers: Omega Red, Colossus, Red Guardian
    But generally I run CMM, NF, Quake in War and later days of AQ.
  • NightCrackerNightCracker Posts: 157
    Killmonger, Void, Omega Red
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Colossus, omega red, doom
  • FireantFireant Posts: 36
    Colossus, Proffessor X, Omega
    (I know Emma's synergy might be better, but Omega is cooler lol)
  • BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
    OR, Colossus, Red Mags - Big crits galore

And hard agree with Quake/NF/CMM. Add Red Mags and Doom and there’s my Act6 allstars
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    A few I enjoy:

CGR, GR, NT

CMM, NF, Quake

Apocalypse, Cable, Wolverine
  • Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    Thing, The Champion, AEgon
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    Colossus, Omega Red and Emma Frost - they are doing a tremendous job for my account!
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,975 ★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Ghost, Mags, and doom edit:Actually nvm quake is boring edit: Actually swap mags with nick
    Thats my ideal threesome but my fav trinity is
    Cmm, Nick, and quake