**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The new prompt feature of crystal opening by alliance members: what’s the point?

ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
I remembered one of the take away at General Discussion Threads few months ago was “take out those 3* opening alert by other members” “4* is even not meaningful in current meta that worth an alert”, and etc.

How come Kabam add additional alert for that? It is pretty annoying for those prompts in crystal opening section!

One thing I want to tell Kabam: although you may want to add more of these to create peer comparison and competition, so as to drive the need to open / buy crystals, it doesn’t work in a retirement alliance. Sorry.

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Djin said:

i noticed the same thing, and i'm pretty sure they did this to tempt you to buy some crystals playing on your jealousy... but fortunately i'm in an alliance with only my other two accounts, so it doesn't affect me :-D

I kinda like it. I'm in a solo alliance. It shows my previous pulls.
    If those info are already available in alliance page, why need additional one and keep prompting in crystal page?

Besides, it is within Dev Team agenda to streamline those 3* pull info, not to provide more. Even my alliance members pull 6* champ, we can just congrats in line or in-game chat, keep alerting us means nothing but annoyance.
  • Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    It takes up precious space in an already cramped space... and when you have to constantly scroll up and down looking for *that* crystal you want to open because the ordering is still wack and has been for a year now, it's annoying. And besides, it changes too fast and most of the time you don't have the time to read it. And of top of that, that information is already available in the Alliance tab and has been forever where it's far easier to read it (I do it sometimes to see what's up in the ally)... so, in a word, useless. :/
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    When I saw that, I wondered who at Kabam thought this was a QoL update.
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Reference said:

Djin said:

i noticed the same thing, and i'm pretty sure they did this to tempt you to buy some crystals playing on your jealousy... but fortunately i'm in an alliance with only my other two accounts, so it doesn't affect me :-D

I kinda like it. I'm in a solo alliance. It shows my previous pulls.
    If those info are already available in alliance page, why need additional one and keep prompting in crystal page?

Besides, it is within Dev Team agenda to streamline those 3* pull info, not to provide more. Even my alliance members pull 6* champ, we can just congrats in line or in-game chat, keep alerting us means nothing but annoyance.
    Being in solo alliance I never open the Alliance Tab.
    I understand it's a useless change. They should remove it completely. I don't wanna know I pulled 6* Venompool from my last crystal.
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 331 ★★
    Wait! You don't want to know an unnamed alliance member got a 3 star Black Bolt?

It's to depress you into not opening your crystals and hoard.
  • grud9egrud9e Posts: 85
    This is an annoying update. The constructive feedback is that this new bar now takes up space and it's harder scrolling through the different crystals now.
  • hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35
    Funny how they can incorporate these little visual additions but can't seem to fix the network connection on mobile data for players..
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Other than that, the rearrangement of alliance milestone objective page is also meaningless but annoying. Why move up and down? Just 3 to 4 objectives only, no need for such rearrangement.

If Kabam really want to change those minor but annoying stuff, pls empower player to customise themselves. Please.
  • ZaosaflerZaosafler Posts: 65
    Nocko said:

I get the point... its banking on a good pull and enticing you to try your luck...

Problem... they didnt really think this one through right? because 90% of pulls are a bit **** and would actively discourage me from spending units... it's all well and good to see an ally member pull a 5* doom, but im way more likely to see it show up with a 5* Diablo. And why would i go in after seeing that?

Its a bit annoying and wont achieve the outcome they're hoping for. Get rid of it.

Diablo? Your alliance is lucky. I think everyone in my alliance has duped 4 and 5* Groot and King Groot.