**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What happens if we become Thrownbreaker when the Black Friday specials were going on?

New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
I became throwbreaker when the Black Friday specials including unit deals were still going on. I hadn't bought it yet. I thought it was suppose to switch over to thrownbreaker, but it didn't. It's still Cavalier...

what gives? anyone know?

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★
    U just had to restart your game
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Gamer said:

U just had to restart your game

That's not true. I did like 10x...i'm looking at it now and I don't see the unit thronebreaker unit deal...i see the cavalier one.
  • xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,136 ★★★★
    Black Friday is over mate lol
  • hk_mk417hk_mk417 Posts: 35
    Day late and a dollar short..
    Uh, if you guys knew anything, if you buy the first unit deal, it gives you 24 hours for the next one... Technically, the last unit deal is still available...
    xLunatiXx said:

if you knew anything, every subsequent unit deal is another 24 hours resets the timer
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

if you knew anything, every subsequent unit deal is another 24 hours resets the timer
    Well if u buy the cavalier ones that’s probably why it didn’t change and I’m was talking about the. Unit paid irl. With sure it not there anymore.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,016 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

If you knew anything, the unit deals only update before you buy the first one. Once you buy the first unit deal, you are locked into that set.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150

If you knew anything, the unit deals only update before you buy the first one. Once you buy the first unit deal, you are locked into that set.

That's just not true.
    I bought the first 2 unit deals for cavalier and later on during the weekend became thronebreaker. Refreshed the game and was prompted to buy the 1k unit deal for thronebreaker so I did. Unless you're talking about something else which in that case.. My bad.
    I'm talking unit offers...I just became thronebreaker...don't see it..

Kabam support I reported..no help at all..
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can you help before it expires
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit can you help before it expires

That deal is cav. The unit deals have expired but that one has extra time because you bought the first part.
  • ClynevaClyneva Posts: 75 ★★
    When you upgrade to TB, it does reset you back to the 1K deal for TB. I did this over the weekend and it allowed me to buy the whole series again if I wanted. But here's the problem for you. The timer for the 1k deal for both Cav and TB is already expired.

The only reason you still see the 4k or 10k Cav deal is because when you buy the previous deal, it extends the timer for the next deal to 24 hours after your purchase. This allows the 4k and 10k deals to extend past the window for the 1k deal.

Unfortunately, upgrading to TB does not reset the timer in the same way.