Connection issues

CRYO_88CRYO_88 Member Posts: 59
Im going to keep posting till i get results the game takes 30 minutes to load fights time me out or never load i this has been going on for a month its the most recent version in the Android store your so called bug fixes for Android dont work your update page is full of it i have missed a full war season will i get those rewards back no i have missed several aq will i get those rewards no i missed the cyber deals because i cant log in i have missed the entire monthly calendar and the gamma store event thanks kabam support for being useless as usual

Comments

• Kabam BooKabam Boo Member Posts: 840 ★★★★★
    Hi @CRYO_88 , we're sorry you're still experiencing network issues. Please let us know if you continue to experience network issues after the update. For now, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Cheers!
  • CRYO_88CRYO_88 Member Posts: 59
    When is the update supposed to be
  • TBuchanan24TBuchanan24 Member Posts: 82
    Kabam Boo said:

Hi @CRYO_88 , we're sorry you're still experiencing network issues. Please let us know if you continue to experience network issues after the update. For now, we apologise for any inconvenience caused. Cheers!

Still the same. Game won't load. After minutes. This is frustrating. All of last month I can only play while I was home on wifi. I'd rather start play my Playstation again.
    Thanks Kabam u took one of my favorites and made it my most hated update did zero still a half hour load time you guys suck thanks for confirming you dont care about players
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Member Posts: 381 ★★
    I am also faciing network issue after update ....but this is not first time so we were hoping these bugs after update ... thanks Kabam you fulfilled on our expectations
  • TalharajpootTalharajpoot Member Posts: 381 ★★
    I have to use vpn so just wanted to know is vpn safe to use
  • Grimmer34Grimmer34 Member Posts: 6
    Same here playing in a note 8 T mobile ,
    This is frustrating I can play it with Wifi only , @CRYO_88 I'm playing Cod mobile lol
  • MnoeMnoe Member Posts: 1
    I cannot play on data. Android user galaxy s10
    The game takes 15-20 minutes to load. It never disconnects its just loading. I have been resorted to play only on wifi. This is extremely frustrating and has been going on for weeks. Its affecting too many people to be a coincidence. Let's go kabam get on this
    Still nothing after 2 months still monstrous lag 30 minutes to get in game 5 to fight per fight another 5 to check alliance they definitely deserve the one star i have them in the store
    Quick update lag and connection issues still nit fixed Kabam still sucks