Not getting shards from new side event?

2»

Comments

• youaintrightyouaintright Posts: 135
    edited December 2020
    Mine show in Resource Summary. Wonder why some would and others would not. Hopefully they can figure it out earlier than next week

• HendrossHendross Posts: 793 ★★★
    I got only 9750/11250 from exploring chapter 1 of legendary
  • Rohit_316 said:

I completed legendary amd got mine

try to open a crystal
  • OneMast3rOneMast3r Posts: 272
    I finished legendary and got enough for 9 cav shards.
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,214 ★★★
    I'm missing a couple cavalier crystals so I hope this issue is fixed soon
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 1,135 ★★★
    I'm missing my 50 for doing Heroic quest 1 as well.
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★
    Same issues. Did not receive the 500 shards for doing Quest 1 in Legendary difficulty
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 280 ★★
    Is this issue fixed?
  • muddy17muddy17 Posts: 198

• muddy17muddy17 Posts: 198
    Hope this helps
  • Luchano07Luchano07 Posts: 8
    I have the same issue. I completed the mission Heroic mode and I don't have the 50 Shards
  • When are these going to be sent out? @Kabam Miike
  • Wsm10Wsm10 Posts: 188
    I was just wondering if there was any update on this situation, as we were told last week that we would be getting our missing shards this week. I know there's other issues going on now that also need to be looked into, but I thought I'd check in to see if there was an adjusted ETA on this situation. Thanks in advance for any info.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 4,305 ★★★★★
    Recommendation: just drop a few thousand Epoch shards our way and don’t worry about counting who had what and how many when.

Much easier and much happier player base as a result. That way you guys can move on to other stuff and call it a day on this issue.

Dr. Zola
  • Wsm10Wsm10 Posts: 188
    DrZola said:

Recommendation: just drop a few thousand Epoch shards our way and don’t worry about counting who had what and how many when.

Much easier and much happier player base as a result. That way you guys can move on to other stuff and call it a day on this issue.

Dr. Zola

Although I would rather earn what I receive, I think you're on the right track with this one. It's been a frustrating situation all around, and the radio silence when they said we were supposed to have this resolved last week only complicates the situation. I know a lot is going on right now that requires attention, but c'mon. Really frustrating.