**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Holiday store

So after looking at the new holiday store in the game it seems like if you’re not Uncollected or better the only thing available for you is basically a bunch of PHC’s ( premium hero crystals for those that don’t know. The ones that give you mostly only 2 star champs.) only with pretty colors and fancy names. If this isn’t getting Kabamed the Christmas way idk what is.. the gift that gives all month long! At least with the Joe Fixit store I got to pull a couple 4 stars champs.... even if it was only once. Thank god I have all those extra gamma units that are now basically worthless. Merry Christmas Kabam

Comments

• Woody15Woody15 Posts: 544 ★★★
    I might try for some rare 2 star champs
  • Lannistark77Lannistark77 Posts: 52
    Guess that’s good for arena
    Moot4Life said:

bro? how are you finding a way to complain

Moot4Life said:

bro? how are you finding a way to complain

There’s always one... because I can, aight!?
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

So after looking at the new holiday store in the game it seems like if you’re not Uncollected or better the only thing available for you is basically a bunch of PHC’s ( premium hero crystals for those that don’t know. The ones that give you mostly only 2 star champs.) only with pretty colors and fancy names. If this isn’t getting Kabamed the Christmas way idk what is.. the gift that gives all month long! At least with the Joe Fixit store I got to pull a couple 4 stars champs.... even if it was only once. Thank god I have all those extra gamma units that are now basically worthless. Merry Christmas Kabam

Every month there is at least some clown going to say the rewards suck...
    You have all the tools you need to progress, it's on yourself.

Uncollected has become easier than it was before. Push for it or miss out on better rewards. Simple right?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    If you aren’t Uncollected, you don’t need five stars from these rewards
  • GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★
    it was the same with the monster and hunter crystal shards
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    You know what. You could push for uncollected if you want more 5*s.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

Whatchu need 5 stars for if you're not even uncollected yet?

6* in act 3
    I can’t believe you actually asked that question.

Another one... did you all suck the same teet as infants.

I can’t believe you actually asked that question.

Who asked what question?

Another one... did you all suck the same teet as infants.
    The teet of common sense? Yes
    RaviDavi said:

Uncollected has become easier than it was before. Push for it or miss out on better rewards. Simple right?
    And every time someone has anything to say there’s always a bigger clown trying to make people feel like ****. You’re all missing the point and if I really have to explain it and you don’t see what’s wrong here you never will and it’s a waste of time.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

RaviDavi said:

And every time someone has anything to say there’s always a bigger clown trying to make people feel like ****. You’re all missing the point and if I really have to explain it and you don’t see what’s wrong here you never will and it’s a waste of time.
    Well if you really want us to understand your frustration, you better explain it. We can't all read minds sweetheart.
    Will3808 said:

You know what. You could push for uncollected if you want more 5*s.

You’re missing the point brother. It’s not really about 5 stars. But thanks for not being a d*** in your comment. I honestly appreciate that.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    90% of the community always finding something to complain about😒
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    All this is gonna give you is a ton of disagrees, why should you get grandmaster/cavalier crystals if you haven’t reached those progression levels?

Well, yeah, because the only crystal non-UCs have access to purchase in the Crystal Store is a PHC, so it makes sense that they're only allowed to purchase PHCs.

So in your opinion it’s fine for people who, let’s say have at least acts 1-4 100% completed and are at 5:2 and been playing for a long time, over level 50 to only get rewarded with a crystal you know is only going to give up 2 stars after completing EQ’s for them?
  • ToastyToasty Posts: 155 ★★
    edited December 2020

Well, yeah, because the only crystal non-UCs have access to purchase in the Crystal Store is a PHC, so it makes sense that they're only allowed to purchase PHCs.

So in your opinion it’s fine for people who, let’s say have at least acts 1-4 100% completed and are at 5:2 and been playing for a long time, over level 50 to only get rewarded with a crystal you know is only going to give up 2 stars after completing EQ’s for them?
    If your at 5.2 and have 100% acts 1-4 you can get uncollected within a day

Well what do you suggest they do? Give us some examples of what they should've done instead of just moping about it.

Also, it does make sense, since those who "have at least acts 1-4 100% completed and are at 5:2 and been playing for a long time, over level 50" only have access to PHCs in the crystals store. If they only have access to PHCs, then they get PHCs.
    Toasty said:

All this is gonna give you is a ton of disagrees, why should you get grandmaster/cavalier crystals if you haven’t reached those progression levels?

Again... I’m not asking for cavaliers crystals.. or even 5 star crystals. 4’s would be nice at least though. Maybe some 5 shards or some like that to better people’s chances at getting uncollected. Wtf are 2 stars gonna do for anyone really?
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,386 ★★★★
    DannyB01 said:

Mate, just get Cavalier within December and save your shards til then. The holiday store lets you buy nearly 20 (!!!) cavalier crystals with 2020 champions in only. It's one of the best stores released in the game to date.

Edit: also, Lagacy got Cavalier from a new account within a week. If you're already Uncollected and have a month, then now is the time to go for it. It's literally just three chapters of content! smh

I recently became cavalier but I don’t see what’s the big deal about those crystals. The chances of actually getting a 5 or 6 stars is minuscule and those damn 3 stars are still there

edited December 2020

Toasty said:

Again... I’m not asking for cavaliers crystals.. or even 5 star crystals. 4’s would be nice at least though. Maybe some 5 shards or some like that to better people’s chances at getting uncollected. Wtf are 2 stars gonna do for anyone really?
    But the point of the event was to offer players crystals from different stages of MCOC's development. 5* shards don't fit that.

Now, you could say that 4* crystals containing characters from each year should be made available. How would you determine which progression levels would be able to purchase those?

Furthermore, that would defeat the whole purpose of the GM crystals. Why would anyone go for a GM crystal when they could get a guaranteed 4* every time they open a crystal?

Then, you would have people asking about 5* crystals separated by years, but who would they be available to? Cavs already have Cav crystals and UC already have UC crystals.