Options

This months side quest is legit

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
So ive seen a few disappointed with the rewards but man the shards you get for cavs of your choosing are amazing! There may not have been any 6* for me yet but im very happy with these and they even contain spider pig!

Comments

• Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    how many crystals total could we buy with our epoch shards????
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    congrats! I've pulled a few new champs in 3 and 4 and a 6* lemon walker but nothing game changing. I think it makes up for the lack of shards if you get average luck
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    awesome!
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★

congrats! I've pulled a few new champs in 3 and 4 and a 6* lemon walker but nothing game changing. I think it makes up for the lack of shards if you get average luck

Lemon walker maybe. But listen. His s3 alone makes him god tier in my eyes :lol:
    Right? He's on my list of underrated.
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★

Lemon walker maybe. But listen. His s3 alone makes him god tier in my eyes :lol:
    TRUE
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★

I mean. If i didnt pull cosmic ghost rider i just might have ranked him up for the channel. Buuut thats gonna have to wait

I mean. If i didnt pull cosmic ghost rider i just might have ranked him up for the channel. Buuut thats gonna have to wait
    Understandably.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★

If he ever gets ramped up enough to use it 😝
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 981 ★★★★
    I have been busy all day today, not till now that I get home and I see all these cool events and nice rewards. way to go Kabam. Very good job.
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    I opened 10 2020 cavalier epoch xtal. No 6* yet very happy with the result. The other 8 xtal will most likely go to 2019 xtal for the off chance of pulling a 6* Fury, Namor, Cap Marvel, Sunspot, Doom, Warlock or Guilly99

• Options
    TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    I 100% explored Legendary difficulty but only got 8 Cavalier crystals (32,000 shards) and 3K shards spare. But doesn't the announcement state that Legendary gives 40K shards?
  • Options
    RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★

I 100% explored Legendary difficulty but only got 8 Cavalier crystals (32,000 shards) and 3K shards spare. But doesn't the announcement state that Legendary gives 40K shards?

I got 40k from Legendary
  • Options
    Jhutch825Jhutch825 Posts: 8
    Is the energy requirement stated wrong? Thought it said 0 energy and was costing 1e per tile on legendary. Or was the 0 e just for heroic?
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    i got nothing but poop lol
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

I got 10 crystals and only did legendary, so I got 40k. Did you explore every quest?