**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* r3 Opinions

Hi All,
Looking for opinions... even though I am (clearly by Kabams definition) one of the lowly, undeserving, useless, insignificant, and completely overlooked Cavalier players that wasn't worthy of any type of t5cc selector over the last weekends offers... I am VERY close (3,100 shards) to forming a mutant t5. None of the other classes are even close. Hoping with a little RNG luck, which is obviously only for us Cavalier scum, I can r3 a 6* mutant this month. These would be my options; curious who you all would choose. I'm personally at a coinflip between Domino and Sunspot. Note that none of these are duped to this point:

6* r3 Opinions 54 votes

Domino
18%
PsychoakumaThunderGodMeebletonDarkDuelistFiiNCHJonnySnowC_Trooper88centennialCeltic1981Kaloco15 10 votes
Sunspot
38%
StfckrSungjAckbar67JumpthesharkDRTO10or_StrongMobile_P0tat0JerkobsonWoody15H3t3rJuliusCaesarThoye3ArifuteraIronGladiator22TheInfintyRenaxqqSwarmOfRavensPrakhar_82Charlie21540Riptide 21 votes
Namor
1%
Toasty 1 vote
Havok
27%
GamerDrZolaHeattblasttGoddessIliasQuattrucciQacobStevieManWonderEtjamaThicco_ModePricelessFluffy_pawsAziz5253Agent_X_zzzBlackTuranZhahovic7 15 votes
Emma Frost
1%
Rockypantherx 1 vote
Gambit
0%
Bishop
0%
Nightcrawler
1%
Shenk 1 vote
Deadpool Xforce
3%
RockyshockySpideyFunko 2 votes
None - You Cavalier loser, just quit the game.
5%
BabyMiikeMauledThebombsquad1 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Deadpool Xforce
    Obviously.

But seriously, Sunspot/Namor if you need prestige, and I guess Havok? I’d personally do Gambit. Emma could also be a solid option.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Havok
    I'd go Havok for lots of utility and big DoT/burst damage, but there's reason to go Sunspot for prestige and big burst damage or Emma too for immunities and utility. Just not Domino. No utility. I mean, do what you want. Just not Domino. Never Domino. Ugh, Domino.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    I have rank 5 sunspot as well as a rank 2 six star Havok. The way I see it, I use Sunspot much more often but Havok fills in a utility spot that my roster lacks without him. To be honest I wouldn't rank up domino unless you need her for AW defense. I have a rank 5 five star and she's my least used rank five. I haven't used her at all exploring act 6, doing monthly cavalier and barely used her in variant content either.

To me its a tie between sunspot and Havok, just decide based on who you enjoy playing more and what utiltiy the rest of your roster covers
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Havok
    Seriously, go Havok. I have mine at r3 and use him every day for every piece of content. He helped in Abyss, in Act 6 Exploration, in AW (Both as a defender and an attacker), EQ, and AQ. One of the best champs in the game.
  • Options
    WyattEarpWyattEarp Posts: 66
    Wow... enter Havok as being on my radar.
      • Prestige is not an issue... I don't even consider it.
      • Domino was one of my 1st 6* champs... just love the trinity synergy and spamming heavies for incinerate damage, or the massive SP3 bleeds. She's cleared a ton of content for me.
      • Sunspot I've just come to enjoy the bursty damage. I'm an average to maybe slightly above average player, so the faster I can finish fights, the better.
      • Namor I have a r5 5*, duped at full sig. I never use him unless some monthly side quest has an Electro.
      • Emma I understand... I just personally haven't seen the promised SP2 damage with her. Maybe it's my crappy Cavalier luck on crits... so I just don't use her often.
      • Havok I like... but again just haven't used him a lot. I'll pull him into the quests this month and re-familiarize myself with him.
  • Options
    None - You Cavalier loser, just quit the game.
    I’d go Havok or Sunspot personally. I took my Havok to R3 unawakened, I don’t use him much but he fills a hole for me.
  • Options
    GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★
    Havok
    Oh god not another havok vs sunspot thread
  • Options
    C_Trooper88C_Trooper88 Posts: 80
    Domino
    I like Domino for big yellow numbers and the incinerate synergy, but you also can't go wrong with Sunspot. Go with one of those two.
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Havok
    Havok better than sunspot, sunspot has big yellow numbers with barley any utility, Havok is the best option there imo.