**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

WOW

SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★

This is officially my favorite month

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,047 ★★★★
    With the 4 star spider ham!!
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    You suck^2
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    Yeah man, December is always the best month in MCOC... by a Longshot.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Pathetic. Try getting 14 3 stars.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I have opened 14 and gotten 6 5* that I didn't own. This is the best month ever.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Congrats, awesome pulls! I'm trying to save up my Epoch shards for one big opening at the end, though I haven't finished all the difficulties yet. Posts like this make it... difficult... to keep saving them instead of opening some now.

@Kabam Zibiit who's on your wishlist?
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

Congrats, awesome pulls! I'm trying to save up my Epoch shards for one big opening at the end, though I haven't finished all the difficulties yet. Posts like this make it... difficult... to keep saving them instead of opening some now.

Nick Fury or Else Bloodstone would both help fill out a gap in my Skill roster. Guilly 2099, Squirrel Girl, and Tigra have really fun playstyles for me, though I'd like to get some at a higher rarity. And of course I wouldn't mind duping my Sorcerer Supreme.
    @Kabam Zibiit
    That's cool, I have a R4 duped Elsa, she's awesome and that versatility with fire or ice depending on immunity makes a big difference and I just R5 my Guily 2099, so I get where you're coming from on the playstyle. Everyone else is still missing from my roster except for sorcerer supreme but mine is a 6* unawakened. 🤞on your hunt this month and keep us posted!
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★

I know the feeling. You can do it, I have faith in you
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Nick Fury or Else Bloodstone would both help fill out a gap in my Skill roster. Guilly 2099, Squirrel Girl, and Tigra have really fun playstyles for me, though I'd like to get some at a higher rarity. And of course I wouldn't mind duping my Sorcerer Supreme.
    I have all of them B). Except tigra tho.

And yes, you are surely missing out ;)
    Hope you do get them tho, they are surely the best of the best when it comes to game changers :D