**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Master mode Mephisto

Numan2_0Numan2_0 Posts: 76
edited October 2017 in Strategy and Tips
do u guys think its possible to reduce his chance of triggering the aura of incineration with a ability accuracy reduction champ like elektra ,bw,crossbones?????????

Comments

• YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    he Is immune to passive ability modifications
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I think his sig says that he is immune to passive ability accuracy modifications, so I don't think those accuracy reduction champs will reduce his trigger chance
  • hmm then who has active ability accuracy reduction
  • I think the only passive ability accuracy reducer is bw
  • Quake: Concussion Debuffs will be really useful against Mephisto, it will reduce the activation accuracy of both his Regeneration and Aura of Incineration, plus there’s a class advantage against Mystics.

Black Widow: Against an awakened Mephisto, Black Widow will not be able to use her passive ability accuracy as Mephisto is immune to it.

that's what the spotlight says
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    Numan2_0 wrote: »
    hmm then who has active ability accuracy reduction

Quake and Cable have. I don't remember others.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    Numan2_0 wrote: »
    hmm then who has active ability accuracy reduction

Quake and Cable have. I don't remember others.
    Gambit to.
  • Salvy4Salvy4 Posts: 84
    I used 5/50 quake, didnt need to hit him. Just build up her heavy charges and aftershock will drain his health. Aura doesn't come into play until you attack him
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    I used magik, with a soul boost that does health steal at 25%
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I tried with black widow and it didn't work
    CB didn't work either as he can gain the furies in the first place
  • WoodchuckWoodchuck Posts: 18
    All I know is it's BS
  • WoodchuckWoodchuck Posts: 18
    Maybe cap the stacks or something
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I just used the relentless soul boost and tried to beat him through sheer damage
  • DanKSBDanKSB Posts: 2
    He's tough I think the trick is to use the fierce and relentless soul boost to get him down to about 33%, then use the boost that reverses his crazy health gain and he'll kill himself, the more times he kills u more this will hurt him... I thought of this after using all resources and losing So close to beating him hope it helps
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    I used Quake as well. Voodoo's odd combo might be an "active" ability reduction... Haven't tried it as Iceman is my backup if Quake fails.
  • Player1994Player1994 Posts: 793 ★★★
    iceman is immun to incinerate
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    I used fierce soul boost and bp. Stack the bleeds and run away while aura is up makes short work of him (I also run maxed despair). @DanKSB mep takes 0 damage while Regen so it doesn't reverse it but works as a heal block and is on a timer so hopefully you don't trigger his Regen while on cool down.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    edited October 2017
    He was hard work. Since I do no research, hitting him during regen phase was a waste of time.

I found using vision and power burning worked well plus dodging back and avoiding cash grab damage during incineration phase (as much as possible) was the best bet.