**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Honest Review: Underrated or Overrated Series

Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
Im going to start making a series where I make detailed analysis on champions under the radar and rate them in a unbiased manner, with the help of a few experts to consult based on the champion. Who should I start this series off with?

Please leave your suggestions below.

Comments

• Options
    BWDO
  • Options
    Ok sure BWDO one so far ( deletes domino form my mind)
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,872 ★★★★★
    Rouger4 said:

No that won’t happen- I hope

it will, unless you are very very careful about who you choose
  • Options
    I’m just going to do the first three you guys say because if I do more it probably won’t be as good as I want it to be
  • Options
    This is encouraging
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Overrated: Apocalypse
    Underrated: Red Hulk
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,767 ★★★★★
    Try taking a look at Red Guardian I suppose? Anyway I think Sorcerer Supreme might be worth a look
  • Options
    EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Overrated- BWCV. She’s good at a lot of things, but not great at anything. He nullify is reliant on the opponent having immunities. She takes a while to end fights.
    Overrated-Longshot. He gets hyped up because of damage. He doesn’t have much utility and it baffles me how some people think he is a top tier champion.
    Underrated- Symbiote Supreme. Everyone acts like he’s bad because he’s old, but he’s still awesome in 2020. All he needs to shine is a matchup where the opponent gains a few buffs and bleeds. He’s also an awesome counter to fights like AoL VtD, 6.2 the champion, and v5 venom.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★

Rouger4 said:

Im going to start making a series where I make detailed analysis on champions under the radar and rate them in a unbiased manner, with the help of a few experts to consult based on the champion. Who should I start this series off with?

Please leave your suggestions below.

Night thrasher, and sentinel r pretty underrated
    I would say that Sym supreme is overrated to r5 (I don't see any reason to r5 him other than abyss path 1. 6.2 champion gets rekt by a r2 5*, and 6.3.1 Medusa gets rekt by a r3.)
    If I had the ability to sig my 6* up, I’d R3 him.

I’m sitting on a skill T5cc and already have a 6* R3 Fury.

Night Thrasher is so underrated IMHO that he could easily be a top 10 champ if he got love from the YouTube community.

The guy bypasses auto-block and evade with NO ramp up. Taunts at 35, 70 or 105% (yes - guarantee taunt) depending on situation. Reduces opponent attack in 40% increments when the opponent is taunted. Inflicts 3 different debuffs on command through his SP1. His furies are crazy powerful. Power gains to his sp1 by blocking and evading. 50% chance he purifies all debuffs if he gets knocked down. Is a tank and takes low damage. Incinerate immune (everyone forgets about this).

That’s not even all of it. He’s legit one of my favorites in the game and super underrated.
    I also have a 6* but mine isnt duped. Hoping to somehow double up on him.
    I want a 6* Doom and will rank him if I can,

NT is right below him.

Good luck bro.

May the RNG be With You.
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

Overrated- BWCV. She’s good at a lot of things, but not great at anything. He nullify is reliant on the opponent having immunities. She takes a while to end fights.
    Overrated-Longshot. He gets hyped up because of damage. He doesn’t have much utility and it baffles me how some people think he is a top tier champion.
    Underrated- Symbiote Supreme. Everyone acts like he’s bad because he’s old, but he’s still awesome in 2020. All he needs to shine is a matchup where the opponent gains a few buffs and bleeds. He’s also an awesome counter to fights like AoL VtD, 6.2 the champion, and v5 venom.

I have yet to see Longshot be used against a relevant opponent that is difficult to deal with on YT. Agree on that one.

He’s good, don’t get me wrong. I just see other champs more useful.

I consider him a home run hitter. Not reliable, but big payoff in the right risk. A guy like Corvus will get you on base and maybe a double or triple consistently.
  • Options
    SmallTimeANTSmallTimeANT Posts: 216
    Emma Frost and spider Gwen are two champs that definitely doesn’t get the attention they deserve.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,942 ★★★★★
    Super super overrated: domino
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Overrated: Sunspot

Underrated: BWDO
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Edeuink said:

You must be smoking in Claire.