Options

Nerf AQ Apocalypse final boss

TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 438 ★★★
edited December 2020 in Suggestions and Requests
Honestly this mode isn't fun anymore because of the overpowered final boss.

I don't even know what else to say. It's just a plain pain in the b*tt. This fight is on par with pre nerf 6.2.6 Champion .

Please Kabam, listen to your players and lower the difficulty. Otherwise I can see many players stepping away from the higher maps.
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    FiiNCH said:

Treinin said:

Agree. It's almost enough to make you quit AQ entirely. Did we really need a node that stops suicide users from fighting the boss with a robot?

What are you talking about? I’ve already solo’d him with g2099 and I run full suicides...
    He means nonrobot.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    my cap marvel eats him up just fine
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Actually kinda glad I've dropped back in AQ and can get used to him in Map 6 first. Wouldn't call him fun but he's been coming down without anyone using items on him so far
  • Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

It’s funny watching “Endgamers” getting down from their high horses and complaining about content 🤣
    Think of that next time you will attack any low or mid tier player complaining for difficulty 😉

I find it more fun that it's permasuicide users more than anyone crying about it personally. Try pulling suicides and not relying on timing out with corvus constantly to run map 7 maybe.

The more that's done to discourage entire alliances basing running map 7 on corvus timeouts, the happier I'll be and will be running map 7 again.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    How does the corvus timeout strategy even work on apocalypse?
  • Options
    Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    Greekhit said:

It’s funny watching “Endgamers” getting down from their high horses and complaining about content 🤣
    Think of that next time you will attack any low or mid tier player complaining for difficulty 😉

So Endgamers can't complain about the difficulty of content?
  • Options
    Ghostspider231Ghostspider231 Posts: 298 ★★★
    @Kill_Grey the Corvus timeout method works well. Just pause before he uses a special. I find it ironic that they said they wanted to make It so we don’t have to do this but looks like that’s what continues to occur.
  • Options
    LovekLovek Posts: 216 ★★★
    Yes nerf him he is so much overpowered !