**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

2020 The Apocalypse year - highs and lows

MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
As 2020 draws to a close, I thought now is a good time for us to share our thoughts on the highs and lows of the year.

I feel like the year got off to a pretty bumpy start, there was a lot of anticipation for Silver Surfer to be the new "beyond God" superstar and he didn't quite meet those expectations.

Then we had Abyss of legends drop and the rise of the 6* r3 champs. The content that was supposed to take months to conquer, was explored in a few days.

From March until May /June there was a pretty down period in the game but, then the dev diaries came out and since then I feel like the game has gone from strength to strength.

We had some great champ buffs and the release of Professor X and Apocalypse who are pretty awesome and make some average champs, great.
We have had our fair share of dud champs too, Nova, Mole man, Terrax but, I guess some champs have to be duds for the awesome ones to shine.

Side quests used to be now and then with the monthly eq but, they've become pretty much the norm and with all the other content that has come out, it does feel like there definitely isn't a lack of content to play.

Please share your views on how you think the year has gone??

Comments

• Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I think it started off pretty terrible and remained that way for a few months but it's been better
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    we've had the highs: CGR, Hit-Monkey, Professor X, Apocalypse, Mutant Treasure Island, Epoch Shards etc

we've had the mediums: iHulk, Air-Walker, DDHK, Mole Man and Expedition side quests

we've had the lows: March Champs, too many amazing mystics, only one tech champion this year, October and June events etc

2020 wasn't as insane as 2019 or 2018 champs wise, but damn Kabam upped their game
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    It started out terrible (like 2020) but it’s gotten a lot better
  • ThatGuyYouSaw235ThatGuyYouSaw235 Posts: 3,142 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Mole man terrible? Blasphemy to the skill corvus

mmmmm @Xmas-Monke
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

we've had the highs: CGR, Hit-Monkey, Professor X, Apocalypse, Mutant Treasure Island, Epoch Shards etc

we've had the mediums: iHulk, Air-Walker, DDHK, Mole Man and Expedition side quests

we've had the lows: March Champs, too many amazing mystics, only one tech champion this year, October and June events etc

2020 wasn't as insane as 2019 or 2018 champs wise, but damn Kabam upped their game

I’d honestly say Mole Man was better than Air Walker
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    We had freezing issues start this year, so yeah- there's that.
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    I've enjoyed the boss rushes and the convention clash. Those quests have been fun although, I would like it if they let you have a 1 champ swap somewhere in the middle like you can in incursions and now they're going to put it into act 7.
  • JueVioleGraceJueVioleGrace Posts: 1,424 ★★★★★

I’d honestly say Mole Man was better than Air Walker
    It's better not to compare trash.