**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will 7 stars be added?

2»

Comments

• 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    They could add them and make high end bosses in act 7 be 7*
    Make them extremely exclusive and hard to obtain
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    If 7 star get added just watch people come on here and ask about when are 8 stars coming. 7 stars will just be a game ender to me
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    I made a poll asking would you want them and and about 60% or more said no so if we got them ANY time soon it would go in the trash and die
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It's possible, but not anytime soon.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    There will be a time where every player (even f2ps) will reach the point that they have pulled almost every 6* champ in the game and this will kill the randomness aspect of the game that makes it so addictive. But instead of 7*, I’d rather enjoy it if they introduced a next level system or a second awakening. Introduce another set of crystal for it where you’ll pull fragments of awakening, once you collected a set amount, say 3 fragments, then you can awaken a 6* champ to the next level.

Once awakened they will have a new set of abilities that will be useful in a new content that will be doable but difficult for regular 6* champs,
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    If they add 7* I just might as well stop trying to r5 my champions 😂
  • HSS75HSS75 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Dude, U think too much ahead of the future
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    If MCOC become dragon ball type unending champ star upgrading game, i'll probably stop playing. I can't imagine one day when horizontally we have 2 new characters adding every month, and vertically we have 1 to 7* (or 8, 9, 10..) star level for each of them.
  • 1_ShuNeu_11_ShuNeu_1 Posts: 375 ★★★
    Reference said:

If MCOC become dragon ball type unending champ star upgrading game, i'll probably stop playing. I can't imagine one day when horizontally we have 2 new characters adding every month, and vertically we have 1 to 7* (or 8, 9, 10..) star level for each of them.

It’s guaranteed eventually they’ll have to add some sort of next step
    They can’t keep 6* as the top shelf
    My assumption is that eventually something will have to change of advance
  • spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 456 ★★★
    Kpatrix said:

After all the time it’s taken to build a strong 5 and 6 star roster, then to make them close to obsolete with 7 stars would be a mistake. I think they should have added an additional rank to 5*s when 6’s were announced, and made the max on a 6* to be 7/85.

That would extend shelf life, and keep champs relevant longer. A 6/75 5* would be similar to a r3 6*, so that 5*s don’t become extinct in the game once r4 6*s are introduced. Even now it feels dumb to use resources to max out 5*s when we know by this time next year r4 6* will be a thing.

I really don’t want to see all my hard work earning resources be made obsolete. Add longevity to the champs we have and the game itself by keeping them relevant.

6* are all over the place yet 5* are nowhere near obsolete
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    I hope not, pulling a useless 6* is already hard to deal with.. but I for sure wouldn't be able to deal with pulling a Joe Fixit or Superior Ironman in the shape and form of a 7 star champion. Imagine how hard it would be to gather all the shards.. no, lets leave them out of the game!
  • Normax_XNormax_X Posts: 540 ★★★
    i dont think they're gonna be called 7 stars tbh, like the new act its not act7 its book 2 act1, cz just adding stars to champs eventually is gonna get boring, idk what the plan is but yh probably like a whole different aspect for champions or smth. but still VERY far from now we can still barely rank3 champs
  • fchskmfchskm Posts: 166
    I hope not. I already hate that 6* already exist.

Kill_Grey said:

I don't wanna ever see 7-stars, otherwise the game would probably die.

thats what people said about 6*

when the time is right I'm sure 7* will be added. Until then, 6* are fine
    Well, since 6* only frustate most of players, this statement back then wasn't completely wrong. Even after almost 3 years after 6* champs were released, most of endgame players relies more on their 5* than their 6*, while they spend most of time and units grabbing 6* shards. This contradiction itself is frustating.

They could add them and make high end bosses in act 7 be 7*
    Make them extremely exclusive and hard to obtain

Now imagine you made way through extremely hard content, spend a lot of units and rank-up material on your best 6*, all that, just to obtain... a 7* Joe Fixit. And it will take months to you get another 7*.