**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So this is how it feels to be blessed by RNG

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,234 ★★★★★

That t5cc science has been formed by multiple 2% crystals a few 5% and a 25% selector from act6
I always keep getting science as you can some other aren't even above 10% (i started getting a bit more tech after i was boasting about my luck to people lol)
But thing is its pretty crazy how i keep getting science.
And my options were rulk gulk and yj. Was gonna r3 rulk if necessary.
Then awakened gulk so i felt a bit more confident that yeah i can awaken him instead better prestige too.

After the recent challenge i landed a torch and that just made me go insane. I am looking forward to ranking him up to r3 and getting that thronebreaker with a decent champ.
Just 16% t5cc science remaining to thronebreaker!

Comments