**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

If They Gave Us Rank Down Tickets as a Gift or Something

2»

Comments

• Options
    GreanGrean Posts: 1,397 ★★★★
    I would rank down my 6* r5 groot. he's too powerful
  • Options
    dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 416 ★★★
    Rank down havok and take up colossus...
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    Happy with all my rank ups. Only one I regret a tiny bit is maybe using a science awakening gem on cap iw and taking him to rank 4 as I pulled Void in literally the next crystal
  • Options
    NewlinstheoryNewlinstheory Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    Oh boy I would not mind that!

Its been what a year since we saw a rank down gem/ticket !.!.?
    I would not mind one, Id take down wither my og vision or Domino so could r5 either Guardian or Wolverine
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    He's only r3, but 5* Ghulk.
    I hate playing him and I have him as a 6*.

All that t1a...
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    R4 Blade and DDHK are the only ones I can think of, but I get the material to R4 champs coming out of my ears now and only lack the 5*s I actually want to take to R4. I took up Blade at the end of Act 5 completion and used him for a couple bosses in 6.4, but never used him again. DDHK was premature, but I had skill iso and a R4 Skill gem expiring, so eh. I would use it on Falcon if I could go back in time.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Hieitaku said:

Migginsly said:

Sungj said:

I would rank down corvus, I r5ed mine prematurely and he is useless. This may get disagrees but I have yet to see corvus gameplay in act 6/cav difficulty that isnt trash (Without suicides.) I would use legit all the resources on Cap Marvel Movie. Tbh a rank down ticket is like #1-3 on my wishlist.

I used him everywhere in 6.1 and here and there the rest of act 6 and I've never ran suicides. He's still more than solid in AQ and questing even if you dont run specific masteries
    For someone without suicides, Cap marvel is much better for AQ when paired with fury, her damage is higher unless he has 4 charges and I don't wanna ramp up corvus the entire quest and then have good damage for like the last fight. In 6.4 and cav difficulty, you have to go through minimum 2 sets of charges to take out opponents (if u disagree send gameplay and prove me wrong).
    No one needs to prove you wrong, we all like different champions for different reasons. I use corvus for all of act 6 as well without suicides but you’re not wrong about him being not great for cav difficulty. If he is your choice to rank down because you don’t enjoy him rank him down!

I’m not sure who I’d rank down, previously I’d have said omega since I don’t run suicides but if they’re going to run biohazard every month in cav I think I’m good with him.

Namor. I rushed to dupe and sig 200 him and I never use him. He’s good for spots I guess.

And I’d just save the cats and sig stones for apoc whenever I get him.
    Fair point, I'm just really salty about taking corvus up since I did act 6 and never used him, and now I don't even use him for cav difficulty or any other content.
    Corvus was my very first 5*, as well as my first max rank 5*. Getting Cavalier was a breeze with him on my team even if I didn't have suicide masteries yet. But I didn't use him much in Act 6.2 and onwards since I have Ghost as a more sustainable nuker.

On the other hand, I have the biohazard and degen paths in Map 6 and he can usually get at least two charges before the first mini. I use him there in every single day of AQ. His immortality is pretty useful for even the toughest fights, just need to be very fluent with intercepting.

Suicide masteries is a good decision point between him and CMM, who I also have as a rank 2 and recently duped 6*. Even if I didn't have suicides and if I didn't have CMM ranked up already, I'll probably stick with CG because of his utility in AQ (which is my priority content because I want a steady supply of Glory).
    I pulled 6* Corvus a little too late. Don’t see him getting to R3 although I have the resources.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

All that t1a...

I'd love to get a Gulk for 6.2.2 mister sini-

Oh wait, they've removed EMP mod, and I've already explored that quest 🤔
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

All that t1a...

I'd love to get a Gulk for 6.2.2 mister sini-

Oh wait, they've removed EMP mod, and I've already explored that quest 🤔
    Please. Take him.
  • Options
    Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I would probably rank down my 6* R3 domino to R2. I been a domino Stan since the beginning, it feels like they nerfed her probability to do damage or something. It is so unsatisfying you hit a really week SP2. I still use her for parry heavy rulk, but that’s to fly through content.
  • Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

Hieitaku said:

Which 5* and 6* champion would you choose?

My immediate choice would be 6* Rank 1 Sig 60 Namor. Just because I picked up and duped Sunspot last week, and he's a much better offense/prestige champion than Namor. The supply for 6* sig stones just can't meet the demand, especially for FTP players, as well as small spenders.

Note: This post is hypothetical.

I would rank down corvus, I r5ed mine prematurely and he is useless. This may get disagrees but I have yet to see corvus gameplay in act 6/cav difficulty that isnt trash (Without suicides.) I would use legit all the resources on Cap Marvel Movie. Tbh a rank down ticket is like #1-3 on my wishlist.
    I agree 100%. corvus was my 3rd rank 5 i believe but i’ve used CMM ten times as much in act 6 than i have corvus. i used a cosmic AG on corvus plus 120 stones. that would all go to CMM
  • Options

Hieitaku said:

My immediate choice would be 6* Rank 1 Sig 60 Namor. Just because I picked up and duped Sunspot last week, and he's a much better offense/prestige champion than Namor. The supply for 6* sig stones just can't meet the demand, especially for FTP players, as well as small spenders.

I agree 100%. corvus was my 3rd rank 5 i believe but i’ve used CMM ten times as much in act 6 than i have corvus. i used a cosmic AG on corvus plus 120 stones. that would all go to CMM
    I got 11 dislikes but not a single person could actually show me uses for him without suicides except for aq in which cap Marvel does better. Dislike all you want but back it up
    Well I didn't dislike, but talking about Corvus compared to other champs at all just isn't fair unless suicides are involved. I used mine throughout all of Act 6 completion with my attack boosted by about 40% and it was more than enough. That's missing 20% extra attack from suicides plus the extra special damage from recoil.
  • Options
    16wegnerk16wegnerk Posts: 210 ★★
    If it’s a system like they did for the namor adjustment that you can sell and get resources back (awakening gems, sigs) i’d probably do Domino to get all my sigs back and my gem for someone like AA or colossus.

If it’s just rank down tickets I probably wouldn’t use it
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

I would rank down Domino

Don't know why ppl are disagreeing with me. I just use other mutants compared to her. Not that I think she is bad.
  • Options

Etjama said:

Hieitaku said:

I got 11 dislikes but not a single person could actually show me uses for him without suicides except for aq in which cap Marvel does better. Dislike all you want but back it up
    Well I didn't dislike, but talking about Corvus compared to other champs at all just isn't fair unless suicides are involved. I used mine throughout all of Act 6 completion with my attack boosted by about 40% and it was more than enough. That's missing 20% extra attack from suicides plus the extra special damage from recoil.
    Thats why I said that I regret taking corvus up since I don't have suicides, and try to do all content in game unboosted. He is definitely good with suicides and boosts but is pretty useless for me
    That's understandable. Just trying to give an explanation on why some people might be disagreeing.
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    Haha, I mentioned this a while ago about how awesome it would be to have offers to buy them and I got so much **** from people. I have a ton of 5* champs id rank down to rank up my 6* versions
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't rank down anyone. Everything is easy enough to get except t5cc, so I don't have any resources tied up in champs that are preventing me from ranking other champs.
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i would rank down daredevil from rank 5 to rank 1 in a heart beat, what a waste of resources i had items in over flow and decided to rank him up thinking his buff would've been good but its actually worst , he's the Sentry of 2020 look good on paper but below average
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Gr
  • Options
    FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    edited December 2020

Etjama said:

Hieitaku said:

Thats why I said that I regret taking corvus up since I don't have suicides, and try to do all content in game unboosted. He is definitely good with suicides and boosts but is pretty useless for me
    I didn’t post anything, because you are entitled to your opinion. I recently pulled Corvus as a 6* and used a Cosmic AG on him and took him to R2, will R3 him as soon as I get a cosmic T5C. I do have in as a 5r5 as well. I have not used suicides since I turned them off to do AOL (3 months ago). I use him in Map 6 and our starting prestige on Day 1 is over 10K. I also am using him during my exploration of 6.3 at the moment. I also have a 5r5 CMM and NF but still prefer Corvus (awakened) as it saves me so many revives (I suck so I die, deal with it)

I find him to be worth it without suicides, you do not. That is completely fine.