Options

FINALLY I HAVE HIM !!!

gauravtheslayergauravtheslayer Posts: 103
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips

I know its requires awakening gem and by gods grace i have that too

But here comes the problem with my teammates

I think i cant give him good synergies and i m not skilled enough to afford a 4star in my roster just for synergy.
So should i hold my awakeing gem in the hope of getting aegon in future or should i awaken him and upgrade him.Please help me out guys.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,388 ★★★★★
    He doesn't needs synergy to be grt ..he is a synergy himself for your other team mates .. awaken him and go on ...

Also curious as to why you're holding on to mutant gem if you have Omega ..can awaken him with high sig ...he is a beast in questing ..
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,535 ★★★★★
    He doesn’t need synergies....

Congrats man!
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,647 ★★★★★
    edited December 2020
    I just got him as well. You don't need to have other synergy partners to make him crazy useful, his synergy with himself is already great. His awakened ability is not required, but he loses a lot of utility and potential if he doesn't have it. I would say to use the AG on him and then try to get a generic or another skill for aegon whenever you get him (awakening gems are a lot more available now than they used to be, and you might get one as a Christmas gift like last year). Up to you, but I would definitely rank and awaken him.
  • Options
    Thank yu guys for the overwhelming response i m leaning towards using my generic gem..
  • Options
    ImGodMFImGodMF Posts: 459 ★★★
    Mattyy said:

Rohit_316 said:

He doesn't needs synergy to be grt ..he is a synergy himself for your other team mates .. awaken him and go on ...

Also curious as to why you're holding on to mutant gem if you have Omega ..can awaken him with high sig ...he is a beast in questing ..

How's he supposed to awaken 6* omega with a 5* gem?
    I would take a stab and say he probably didn't realise he was a 6*
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Best skill champ by a mile, and top 5 champ in the game.

Congrats! I use my 5/65 daily.
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Rohit_316 said:

What if I don't run suicides? I have him at R3 and have about 80 mutant sig stones. Still worth awakening?
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    I also got mine three days ago. I am still ecstatic!!!
  • Options
    HassamaMamaHassamaMama Posts: 119

Rohit_316 said:

What if I don't run suicides? I have him at R3 and have about 80 mutant sig stones. Still worth awakening?
    As a guy who runs Suicides and is an owner of a maxed out 5* Omega Red at sig 200, I strongly believe Omega Red is only worth investing in if you run Suicides. He becomes a completely different champion with them. Instant damage at high sig (you want high sig level on Omega). You also have a 6* Omega Red, not a 5*, so you can't awaken him yet anyways.

As for Nick Fury, DEFINITELY use that Generic Awakening Gem on him - he is one of the few champs worthy of it, and he only needs to be sig 1. Aegon can wait in the future, you'll use Nick Fury almost everywhere. Congrats man!
  • Options
    Go for it
  • Options
    DonDudu2809DonDudu2809 Posts: 348 ★★
    He doesn't need synergy. He has synergy's usefull for Other champs.
  • Options
    Thank yu guys ..almost everyone suggested so i used my precious gem on him..

• Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Congratulations!

Wow first time im seeing this kabam member
  • Options
    GardenerGardener Posts: 1,601 ★★★

Congrats!! and he does'nt need the synergys to be good but he still has some awesome synergys, make sure to watch some vids on how to use him
  • Options

i just awakened my four-star one he's so good and ya that's the right choice he is worth a generic
    probably nick fury, AA, and omega red you actually save a generic for
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Congrats! I finally got mine earlier last month after searching for him for a year and a half. It's a great feeling.