**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

After 18 epoch cavs

ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★

It took all 18 to get something better than a 4*. Guess you could say it was a longshot.

Comments

• KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    At least it's useful 5* I suppose. Could've been Air Walker
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,772 ★★★★★
    Kerneas said:

At least it's useful 5* I suppose. Could've been Air Walker

I was starting to get deflated haha. I figured I had the worst luck. 18 crystals and not one 5 or 6* i would've taken air walker just to get out of the funk at that point.
  • MaxLeeMaxLee Posts: 205 ★★
    Nice.. I got super lucky with the Epoch Cavs .. I got Dr.Doom who was No. 1 on my wishlist for some time, also got Mojo and Red Guardian all as 5*. I am grateful for this month's side event.
  • kingbradley1297kingbradley1297 Posts: 119 ★★

not sure why everyone . mostly newer ppl (not sure if thts yu or not) went for the newest crystals . by far in my OPINION! the crystal with capiw etc had a much better spread of champs . if you have most 5* in the game then not soo much but for early cavs this was the top choice i think . . cgr aqn apoc wasmt a big enough pull to get air walker an the like

The 2019 crystal is where it was at. You have 3/4 Abyss champions, and very good other champs.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If it makes you feel better I had worse pulls. I got two 2019 5*s that I already have 6*s of. So even though I got better drop rates yours is far more useful for your account.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

not sure why everyone . mostly newer ppl (not sure if thts yu or not) went for the newest crystals . by far in my OPINION! the crystal with capiw etc had a much better spread of champs . if you have most 5* in the game then not soo much but for early cavs this was the top choice i think . . cgr aqn apoc wasmt a big enough pull to get air walker an the like

The 2019 crystal is where it was at. You have 3/4 Abyss champions, and very good other champs.
    Yeah imo, the 2019 had the best champs overall, but you probably have a few of those champs already, so 2020 would be the next best thing
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,379 ★★★★★
    I done 18 2014 as exclusive 5s like sw wolverine and only got 1 5 rest 3s and a few 4s hopefully more tries somewhere in the month