**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bleed Randomly Absent in Arena

I just confirmed my suspicion from last night and this morning that bleed isn't proc'ing in random fights in arena. Most notably, I've had three fights with AA and GP each where they did not proc one bleed, and two fights with Black Panther classic. But, I had thought it was possible that I just had really bad luck with the RNG. Until this last fight with Ghost Rider, where the judgement did proc to cause bleed, but no bleed proc'd. There is RNG on the judgement, but if it procs, then bleed does 100%. These were against non-bleed-immune champs. The GR fight, for instance, was against DD classic.

Comments

• DanbambamDanbambam Posts: 27
    I have noticed that as well. The first time it was just with parry. The message would pop up but the opponent would not get stunned. After that I started noticing the same happening with other debuffs and status changes.

• ZerophunkZerophunk Posts: 207
    It's happening in aq and solo quests as well. Using r5 wolvie two fights no bleed on ww2 or guilli. No bleed for l2 with drax either
  • its coz of challenger rating and rng if u fight a higher rank champ then u wont see it proc as usual and vice versa
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 238 ★★
    This is on infinite streak in basic arena. Definitely not against higher champs.