Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Who should I rank up for the Cav EQ buffed up node

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited December 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Doesn’t have to be a cosmic champ but I have too big of a roster to screenshot all of it. If there’s a good champ in another class for the node I’ll tell you if I have them. Who do you guys think I should rank up for the Buffed Up node in Cav EQ.

Edit: Sorry wrong photo should be good now.

Post edited by Kabam Rose on

Comments

• Options
    OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,114 ★★★★★
    Howard the Duck
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Any star level Angela should be good, even a lower level four star can clear lanes from what I've seen
  • Options
    Pratham02Pratham02 Posts: 281 ★★
    Ghost can do buffed up after you throw a few heavies , also any champ with 1 innate buff can do it with heimdall and 2 other synergy members.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Aarkus
  • Options
    Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Aarkus, now that the photo was changed
  • Options
    Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Col can also do it
  • Options
    Rbk19Rbk19 Posts: 195 ★★
    Show us the full roaster. in this I will go with phoenix u can easily get fury with heavies. I used my six star rank 1 for first 2 months cavalier difficulties.
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    The Champion is a good option for Buffed Up. 6* R1 should be able to do it just fine.