**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

BEST HORSEMAN vote..

Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2020 in General Discussion
My pick is Cable πŸ‘€

Edit - Include Storm X too

BEST HORSEMAN vote.. 73 votes

Gambit
4%
Stagedear85Darth_Saintodishika123 3 votes
Sunspot
2%
HoitadoKRoNX1 2 votes
Cable
19%
CyborgNinja135Mcord117X_Factor_AgentOdinson9Mobile_P0tat0GreekhitDarkDuelistH3t3rSuperiorSymbioteCharlie21540CaptainGamePuttPuttBatman_bruce31Thebombsquad1 14 votes
AA
27%
Warlord5386Kill_GreyEtjamaDonDudu2809FrostyNickelEwell65SSS69UvoginAATTThoye3Fluffy_pawsAouxWouxCanucks37JragonMaster170YeetusTheFoetusanaLysis_[Deleted User]CheesePizzaRedGardenerJoshKosh557RavenKeeper 20 votes
Mags
2%
xandersrevengeIron_Patriot_is_lit 2 votes
Colossus
23%
iSenbergnameplasRbk19FaisaljavedThefire13TheHoodedDormammuBuckyBruhredsoxpatsfan89TripleULucasjones98CrasyduckScrubhanCrcrcrcBlackTuranEpicDominatorShannokMarshMarlo 17 votes
Omega
2%
XxicylovexXdark_king_hyperion 2 votes
Any other ( specify)
17%
RaganatorRasilover10or_StrongScopeotoe987brandinhopsp742Bawa69MasterpuffFabwiziTheInfintyAgent_X_zzzCowabungaValmarx 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I want someone to try Horseman Sabretooth. Haven't seen any gameplay yet.
  • Options

Wolverine with horseman is just stupid

Oh yes ..another one
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AA
    My guy goes from 120% to like 250% OP
  • Options

Wanted to say Domino for fun but I am afraid of the reaction it will recieve

That's the reason i didn't include her πŸ˜†
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    It's weird, even though I have Apoc and most of the good mutant champs, I haven't experimented too much with making them all horseman yet. I've done Mags (honestly doesn’t benefit him as much as you'd think) Colossus and Domino. I should try out Cable, Sunspot, AA, Sabretooth, Havok, and a bunch of others at some point. My mutant roster (both 5 and 6*) is pretty nuts in comparison to any other class.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,294 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Which mutant champions benefit from +30% offensive AAR?
    Aside from the obvious bleed/poison abilities, the other mutant abilities seem to be either more Defensive abilities (Colossus' armor up buff chance), unclear (Is Magneto's magnetism ability ofr -70% AAR considered offensive or defensive?), or there doesn't seem to be a chance of the ability not happening (Eg. Sunspot placing incinerate, Cable applying degenerate on heavy).
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Any other ( specify)
    Horsemen Wolvie.
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    altavista said:

Which mutant champions benefit from +30% offensive AAR?
    Aside from the obvious bleed/poison abilities, the other mutant abilities seem to be either more Defensive abilities (Colossus' armor up buff chance), unclear (Is Magneto's magnetism ability ofr -70% AAR considered offensive or defensive?), or there doesn't seem to be a chance of the ability not happening (Eg. Sunspot placing incinerate, Cable applying degenerate on heavy).

I’m pretty sure magnetism is considered all ability accuracy so I don’t know if it’s effected or not.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Any other ( specify)
    Wolverine, with Cable as #2 for me
  • Options
    dark_king_hyperiondark_king_hyperion Posts: 296 β˜…
    Omega
    only because I have omega and he's better than all the other horsemen already without the buff so its quite obvious its omega
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I usually only use this for Magneto in Incursions, but I did it with X-23 once (also in Incursions), and she was really good. Not saying either one is the best.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    Any other ( specify)
    Wolverine.
  • Options
    brandinhobrandinho Posts: 36 β˜…
    Any other ( specify)
    Another vote for Wolverine
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Cable
    I would go with Cable, since he turns from a bad champ to a very good one.
    All others are already good champs, who just get better being horsemen.
    In my opinion, Cable transforms completely and benefits the most by being a horseman πŸ™‚
  • Options
    Realm_Of_RahRealm_Of_Rah Posts: 430 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Gambit
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,320 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited December 2020
    Any other ( specify)
    Prof X as a horseman of Apocalypse.. it boost a ramp up Prof X, making him OP in hands of an expert.

Cable just needs a bump in numbers to make him better.. what Apocalypse does is adds prowess to boost Cable attack and allows him to stack his degen.