Options

Is mephisto working properly???

gzcj5lb8cm1p.jpg

I'm fighting mephisto in master with my own mephisto.
The AI activates aura of incineration and my mephisto not only doesn't gain any power from it but it gets damaged???

Am I missing anything?
ux8w8uqbtcgg.jpg

Input is very much appreciated!

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,794 ★★★★★
    Is a bug due to the enhanced incineration node
  • Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,257
    eXtripa got it!

What happened was a weird interaction with the bonus incineration damage that the node provides. Mephisto's ability enables him to be immune to 100% of Incineration Damage, but the Mephisto in Master Difficulty actually delivers 140% Incineration damage due to that node, so he was taking the extra damage from the Node, but still ignoring the original amount.

We're working on a fix for this right now!
  • Options
    LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    there are other issues too. like the spectre boost...he still gains regen even with it active.
  • Options
    KingCrooksKingCrooks Posts: 176
    I had that happen too with spectre
  • Options
    LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    edited October 2017
    this is ridiculous....how many pots and revives have been wasted this? just happened to me YET AGAIN
  • Options
    The SP3 dont activate the aura for all fight when he burn all the ennemy power it is normal ?
  • Options
    roskeroske Posts: 25
    I can't imagine what kind of spaguetti code you have to get an interaction like that.

100% of 100 is 100
    100% of 140 is 140

You suppose to be changing the whooooooole game to introduce new amazing abilities and features but now everything is bugged, bugs everywhere, and I'm sorry to say this: you don't fully test any update, and of course you know it.
  • Options
    Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    roske wrote: »
    I can't imagine what kind of spaguetti code you have to get an interaction like that.

100% of 100 is 100
    100% of 140 is 140

You suppose to be changing the whooooooole game to introduce new amazing abilities and features but now everything is bugged, bugs everywhere, and I'm sorry to say this: you don't fully test any update, and of course you know it.

My guess is incineration normally does 100 damage. The node adds an extra 40 damage. They probably have the damages programmed separately somehow so Mephisto's ability to not take incineration damage only recognizes the 100 damage from the ability and not the 40 from the node.

I mean to you and me, it seems like it's simple. Incineration is doing 140 damage so negate it all. But they probably missed the recognition of the node effect.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    suyerza wrote: »
    The SP3 dont activate the aura for all fight when he burn all the ennemy power it is normal ?

No this isn't normal it must be a bug because mine doesn't either... @Kabam Miike can you see if you can get this fixed too please mate?
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    You need to burn 2 bars of power to get the aura. The enemy must have >2 bars when you activate sp3
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Btw, Mephisto still doesn't count as a unique defender. When will that be fixed?

Before war ended
    kd6gbqkszd6o.png

After war ended
    jjesasl3kg70.png
  • Options
    JarekJarek Posts: 64
    i bet its gonna be fixed with the new monthly event haha
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,639 ★★★★★
    Mephisto is still not showing up in the diversity scoring. It's ridiculous. Diversity is bad enough but now we can't place one of the better new champs? It's been several wars now and should have been fixed already.
  • Options
    GaydarGaydar Posts: 14
    AW issue with him is fraud. Federal prosecutor sitting on my lap says so. TOS does not apply.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
  • Options
    Fluffydragon2Fluffydragon2 Posts: 109
    Another mephisto bug. Once you activate his perm incinerate aura with the sp3 hes suppose to have it throught the entire fight. The problem is once you hit another sp3 it will cancel out the permanent aura and he is left with no aura. This seems like a bug.