Options

The storyline so far...

DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
Hi, Im just here to say the storyline of MCOC out loud, so you guys can correct me if im wrong! (Act 1) Basically, the collector makes this whole contest of champions which forces heros to fight! and kang gets to rule the contest for a while. You get to fight different characters and beat up villains and heros. (Act 2) After beating up multiplle characters, kang gets mad at at you for... beating him? (Eh eh eh ehm correct me if im wrong. So you fight kang with and let thanos come in to rule the contest. (Act 3) (Fill in the blank!) _______________________________Thanos is mad at you because ____________________. So you take em down. (Act 4) The maestro fights in the contest, he used to be the hulk, but is now the maestro. He gets mad at you for_______________________________ and you have to beat him up. (Act 5) The grandmaster forces you to fight the collector prommising to let the champions free of fighting. But as you can probably tell, he betrays you. (Act 6) You fight the champion, one of the grandmasters pawns. You've spent so much time tracking the grandmaster down, and finally, are able to take him out. I want to here your seggestions for whats going to happen in act 7. I admit the fill in the blanks are because I forgot but whatever.

-DGgaming

Comments

• Options
    Silver_GooseSilver_Goose Posts: 488 ★★★
    The Iso-Sphere has gone missing! You, Carina, and the Union work to track it down while Carina continues to secretly work to take down Entropy.
  • Options
    Unio77Unio77 Posts: 2,539 ★★★★★
    What I want to know is what happened to OG Spidey. As far as I know he just dissappeared?
  • Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    Unio77 said:

What I want to know is what happened to OG Spidey. As far as I know he just dissappeared?

hes gone the way of his uncle ben
  • Options
    Moot4Life said:

Unio77 said:

hes gone the way of his uncle ben
    But like what happened?
  • Options

Unio77 said:

He went to get the milk
    If your not gonna answer my question them don't answer at all. No need to waste my time with childish jokes. 😒
  • Options

The Iso-Sphere has gone missing! You, Carina, and the Union work to track it down while Carina continues to secretly work to take down Entropy.

@Silver_Goose Gabe confirmed on the MROC discord server that it isn't Entropy. Its not Eternity either
  • Options
    huh surprising
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

He pops up occasionally. He was the main character for the first half of the Far From Home EQ
  • Options
    Ab_SamadAb_Samad Posts: 384 ★★
    If I remember correctly, Thanos manipulate summoner to fight kang and when kang is defeated he turned on summoner for iso sphere. Maestro came out the shadows explaining that he's the one who created coc to fight the greatest of all time so after defeating thanos we get to fight maestro. I haven't completed act 6 so no Idea
  • Options
    Unio77 said:

Nothing happened to him. When a new champ added they replaced the old ones like Starky replaces og spidy in infinity war storyline and now stelthy has replace starky in eq story
  • Options
    spiderknight616spiderknight616 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Ab_Samad said:

Unio77 said:

Nothing happened to him. When a new champ added they replaced the old ones like Starky replaces og spidy in infinity war storyline and now stelthy has replace starky in eq story
    Not true. Classic Spidey and Deadpool were investigating Mysterio's clones in the FFH EQ.
  • Options

The collector helps the summoner acclimatise to the contest and appears to favour him/ her which angers kang initially after which thanos starts meddling in this war of words, making a offer of an alliance to take down kang, a multitude of champions warn the summoner about the dangers of working with Thanos which the summoner ignores and then goes on to beat kang at the end of act 2

Act 3 starts with Thanos breaking our honorary pact, stating his ambition to conquer the multi verse and decimate everyone in his way, here he encounters maestro and proceeds to throw slander at hom and abuse him for the major part of act 3, challenging him to a fight to the death, Maestro meanwhile is pretty contemptuous of his contemporary but does agree to a fighting Thanos beats the summoner, this leads to the final battle of Act 3 between thanos and the summoner

Act 4 is where the summoner is introduced to local and global nodes and most of it is a conversation between the collector and summoner. The Collector is worried about the power which the Maestro wields and is planning out a strategy with the summoner to defeat him behind his back

Of course Maestro gets wise to the collector's treachery, (midway through 4.3 I believe) and throws his own champion into the ring for us to fight (4.3.6 venom). 4.4 mostly consists of the maestro ranting and raving at the summoner and the collector and challenging the summoner to a fight (4.4.6 maestro) where we beat him. (I forgot what the cut scene was about though).

Act 5- The Collector finally revels in the independence and power he has after the defeat of the maestro but he himself has malevolent intentions, looking to end the summoner's existence fearing that the summoner is getting too powerful and might lead the champions to freedom, thus designing a node which degenerate our champions over 60 seconds, here, the grandmaster meddled in and accused him of being unfair to the summoner and himself inserts a 300% attack clause in the node, thus making up the first global of 5.1.1 (Flare)[This isn't what the ingame dialogue says, this is my personal interpretation of flare]

Rest of 5.1 and 5.2 is a continuation of the collector raising the stakes and the grandmaster continuously intervening and trying to supersede the collector's actions, earning the collector's ire in the process

Towards the end of 5.2, a certain desperation starts to grip the collector, he starts dealing with criminals and mercenaries (5.2.3 Joe Fixit) and corrupts heroes into fighting against us, (5.2.4 storm and 5.2.5 Netflix Daredevil) all in an effort to bring the summoner down, (DD Netflix makes a very good point in 5.2.5 story dialogue, comoaring the collector to all the criminal and corrupt politicians of the Earth and encouraging the summoner to bring him down), meanwhile the grandmaster, (correct me if I'm wrong) midway through 5 2, offers the champions their freedom (from the contest) if they beat the collector, 5.2.6 we fight the collector and we win, but surprise surprise, the grandmaster betrays us (of course)
    and segregated the champions according to their class types (5.3) reducing the strength of everybody who is not of the required class.

5.3 and 5.4 mostly sees us working with Doctor Vodoo, Dr. Strange, Black Panther, Spidey, Iron Man and Kang as they try to evaluate the nature of the cornerstone fragments of the battlerealm while hiding from the grandmaster who continues to throw champions at us to fight( all the 5.3 and 5.4 boss fights) eventually ending at 5.4.6 Ultron, the cut scene shows us that ISO 8 and the cornerstone fragments are all actually the essence of Carina, who is arranged from those pieces by Dr. Strange

I haven't gone through act 6 completely so can't really talk about act 6

Man, I'm tired of typing lol

Well narrated my friend 🙌🏼
  • Options
    Another_NameAnother_Name Posts: 180
    So essentially you’re gonna hafta beat up carina soon because carina will betray you for reasons
  • Options
    edited December 2020

So essentially you’re gonna hafta beat up carina soon because carina will betray you for reasons

Maybe, every story so far has turned out this way, Thanos-Collector-GM
  • Options

Judging by how we teamed up with thanos, the collector, and the GM it's safe to presume that we will end up fighting Carina
  • Options
    I will honestly be mad if this happens. The whole point of act 6 is basically “let’s show everyone that carina is different”. And if you ask me, she is. She is the first Elder to rule the battle realm with a council, and i feel like it should stay that way. IF SHE DOES APPEAR AS A BOSS - i sincerely hope it’s for some explainable reason (i.e.: for our own good or because she’s possessed). Kabam gods, consider this my plea - do not turn her evil.
  • Options
    Anyone here that has completed 7.1
    If so can you please do a write up on the storyline.
    I'm only on quest 2.
    Does Carina find the ISO-Sphere or what?
  • Options
    LmaoLmao Posts: 850 ★★★
    Unio77 said:

I will try and describe act 6 as best as possible.
    Please keep in mind that some thing may be wrong do feel free to add on or make your own summary.

6.1 starts off with Carina Awakening once more. Emmediately off the bat we can tell how naive she is. Due to another elder appearing in the contest it attracts the attention of villain and both heroes. They assume that Carina will be just like her father and uncle and use the champions for her nefarious purpose. She assures them that she won't. Along the way we meet CMM and a bunch of Heroes who are willing to help Carina control her power but are skeptical at first. Obviously the Grandmaster is not a fan of Carina so throughout 6.1 you have to fight the Champions he sends before us. The collector is just there to be the worried father. 6.1 ends with us defeating sentinel and our first true glimpses of the Grandmaster wanting to "eliminate" carina are truly shown.

For me 6.2 is a bit hazy but I remember some stuff.
    So Carina starts experimentimg with her new powers at heroes HQ, but the naive carina does some stuff with black iso causing it to leak all over the area and causing villains to appear right smack in the centre of where the heroes operate. Obviously they steal some stuff and you fight them off. Cap IW and IMIW don't really take a liking to Carina and this doesn't help her efforts. Throughout the act 6 you track down the villain's and fight them to gain back the heroes trust and what they stole. The collector continues to just be the worried father and tries to convince carina to stop this campaign of hers knowing what kind of person the GM is.
    6.2 ends with the Grandmaster giving The champion the power stone which empowers him beyond insanity (now he is mediocre due to the nerf).
    The GM orders the The champion to eleminate Carina, Ægon, the summoner etc. At this point the naive Carina truly learns what kind of person her uncle is and starts to mature.

With 6.3 you mainly start fighting heroes. With the events of the previous chapter, Carina now has to prove to the heroes that she is not a danger to all but a useful asset. She is faced by shield, the X-Men, the royal inhuman family and even the Avengers (mainly cap IW and IMIW). In the end carina proves that she is not as bad as ppl thought she was and earns their respect. 6.3 ends with Carina stopping the flow of the back iso she experimented with in 6.2 and in the process unlocks some ancient knowledge or sees something that makes her "nigh insightful"
    You fight cap IW and prove to him that Carina is not a bad person but has good intentions. Tony also starts to come along.

6.4 is released and the final push to the Grandmaster begins. As your progress throught the chapter you fight the GM's mind controlled champions and the summoner and Carina defeat them bringing the champions the her cause (well the heroes). We also learn just how powerful the Grandmaster is as he is able to take control of the heroic captain Marvel with little to no effort. Carina and the summoner defeat her and we then fight the Hydra Adaptoid which is the Grandmasters final defence.
    With the Hydra Adaptoid defeated the final battle can begin. Carina and her follow compatriots push forward on the battlefield and finally reach the Grandmaster himself. The Grandmaster uses the power of the contest to summon more champions to fight for him but Cap IW and IMIW appear clearing a path for Carina and the Summoner to finally take down the GM.
    The GM is then defeated and the final scene takes place.

As the GM is defeated the Collector starts to ramble about how he was once in the same position as him brother. Carina sick and tired of there feud send them away so they can resolve their issues. Carina forms a council and explains the true nature of the battlerealm to the council with the watcher confirming the truth.

As the meeting ends with everyone but doom agreeing in favour of the proposed plan forward to deal with the true nature of the contest Carina leaves and enter some room where artifacts lay. She assembles one of these and enter some type of reality or dimension. This is presumably the fabric of the battlerealm. She has a chat with an unknown character and many have speculated this to be Eternity but I had a discussion with Gabe who is the creative and art director for MCOC and MROC and he confirmed that it is not in fact Eternity
    I asked him if it was Entropy and he neither denied or not told me it was Entropy. He just said that there are many secrets and surprises that still need to be revealed in MCOC and that this one of them.

I'll post the discussion below:

Congratulations to you for reading the whole thing.
    Certified Chad

Was it imiw and caiw that cleared a path for carina in 6.4? I thought it was just the regular iron mans and the regular captain america